Comments - Older Guides > House of Thule

Protecting the Weak (Minded)

(1/1)

Rorce:
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://hot.eqresource.com/protectingtheweakminded.php

Spelljammer:
Great information and map! Definitely a time saver! I have a request for some advice.

Quest says it's a solo quest. I am having some difficulty with the second portion dealing with the gorillas. I have a level 86 Ranger, about 6200 AAs, and about 38K unbuffed. I have a J5 healer mercenary. Should I try to use cammo to get through the regular gorillas, to get to the part of the gorilla camp I have to "explore"? Or, should I try to clear my way through the regular gorillas to that area? I know I definitely can't handle 3 dark blue apes even with my merc.

I would definitely appreciate some step by step guidance on soloing this second part of the quest. Do I need Invis to undead potions, What is the best way to get through the "live" gorillas? Should I fight my way through? Cammo? Will I be able to get single pulls on the "blighted" gorillas? Etc.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who reads this post and thanks in advance for any help or advice!

Riou:

--- Quote from: Spelljammer on January 23, 2015, 02:58:35 PM ---Great information and map! Definitely a time saver! I have a request for some advice.

Quest says it's a solo quest. I am having some difficulty with the second portion dealing with the gorillas. I have a level 86 Ranger, about 6200 AAs, and about 38K unbuffed. I have a J5 healer mercenary. Should I try to use cammo to get through the regular gorillas, to get to the part of the gorilla camp I have to "explore"? Or, should I try to clear my way through the regular gorillas to that area? I know I definitely can't handle 3 dark blue apes even with my merc.

I would definitely appreciate some step by step guidance on soloing this second part of the quest. Do I need Invis to undead potions, What is the best way to get through the "live" gorillas? Should I fight my way through? Cammo? Will I be able to get single pulls on the "blighted" gorillas? Etc.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who reads this post and thanks in advance for any help or advice!

--- End quote ---

If you have the ranger fade, you can IVU then ranger fade to double stack invises

startrek41:
Deliver 3 blighted blood samples to Dark Alchemist Illian 0/3 (The Feerrott) More Info
AFTER this step you need to have a OPEN BAG SLOT
before you do the hail,'

You are given a NO DROP container that is full and when you put it in a OPEN SLOT then you can open the bag to click to Combine it create a potion that can be put into a bag.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version