Author Topic: Champions of Norrath  (Read 3869 times)

Offline Leeleah

Champions of Norrath
« on: August 24, 2013, 02:13:23 AM »
Xegony Server - Taking server transfers

We are a fun loving guild :D that tries to merge work (raiding) with Family (social). We would like to see a minimum of 30% Raid attendance from our Raiders but it is not required even if you are online during raid. We are one of the ONLY guilds in EQ that has found a way to be a progressing raid guild while not requiring attendance. You raid when you want to raid, though alot of our core raiders maintain 60% plus RA. We are currenlty in T3 RoF and most of our core raiders are in t2 gear. We are the only guild on our server at this Teir that allows you and your friends to be in the same guild if one of you wants to raid and the other doesn't (I've ran into this quite a few times during my 11 years in EQ).

We are currently needing:
Warriors (T4 Group geared or T1 Raid Minimum bc for this spot, we are looking for MAIN RAID TANKS. Skill is KEY in this spot, because you will be on the very fast track to tanking for entire raid. We are accepting less geared, but you better be willing to put the effort in with us to get you geared asap, and you must have exceptional skills.

Shaman (ANY) Minimum Req 3000 aa, level 100 for raiding but will make accommodations based on other factors..IE Skill, knowledge

Bards (ANY) Minimum Req 3000 aa, level 100 for raiding but will make accommodations based on other factores...IE Skill, Knowledge

SK (ANY) (T4 Group geared or T1 Raid Minimum bc for this spot, we are looking for MAIN RAID TANKS. Skill is KEY in this spot, because you will be on the very fast track to tanking for entire raid. We are accepting less geared, but you better be willing to put the effort in with us to get you geared asap, and you must have exceptional skills.

Clerics (ANY) ALWAYS (backup clerics for an already strong cleric team)

Oh and Tanks.....On average, we are not a cleric short guild.

We are offering DKP bonuses for newly recruited specialty classes listed above, and will up it if you sever transfer for us.

Check us out @ http://www.championsofnorrath.org/forums and I am always available through in game email or /tell Leeleah