Author Topic: An Epic Request (Cleric)  (Read 4871 times)

Online Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
An Epic Request (Cleric)
« on: March 11, 2013, 06:36:02 AM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://special.eqresource.com/anepicrequestcleric.php
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 06:45:01 AM by Riou »

Offline Angyy

Re: An Epic Request (Cleric)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 09:17:28 PM »
New to the EQ resource forums, so I hope that this is the appropriate place for this post. I had noticed there was not yet a walkthrough for the cleric part of the Epic ornament quests, and had just made this one to post to my guild's boards. I figured it would be a good resource for any other clerics working on it.

Upon zoning into Timorous Deep (Make sure you are ungrouped and have your Halo of Light spell!), you will get the following message: The gentle e and flow of the deep serves as a quiet backdrop to your meditations. Across the small sea of ruins is the holy site of the Triumvirate of Water. You close your eyes and contemplate the adventures that rought you here when the words of a nearly forgotten note cross your mind....”
'Greetings Overking Bathezid. The time has come for you to return the oon owed to me from so long ago...'
You have been assigned the task 'Balance of the Triumvirate.'
   This is your own little shared task. It will port you into an instanced version of Burning Woods.

*Make your way to the Oasis of the Triumvirate

*Speak with General Bathezid
   run towards the Chardok zoneline – there you will find several sarnaks, including General    Bathezid
*Defend Chardok from Ganak's Army
   run back outside to where the sarnaks are gathered up at, make sure you take your shroud    abilities from the AA window. Hail General Bathezid to begin the fight and you are transformed
   into Zordak's dragon form. Mass slaughter the iksars!~ (handbags for everyone!!)
   Kill Vakelrek Sapara, Vax Glaceon, Ikros Fer (your dragon fear will not work on them)
   Some more dialogue here before it updates and ports you back into an instanced version of Tim    Deep
*Make your way off this island
   Run through the little ruined buildings, in the one you will see a ghost spawn in the one farthest    to the West. Mem your sense the dead spell, or use the AA version of it. When you use it the    first time and hail An Echo of Life he will say 'The fearless Jarsath must e returned to the feet of    the father,' and then vanish. Cast again and find him. Hailing him again will give you the    message of “Approach them both in guise they cannot see.” He will vanish and make you find    him again. Hailing him a third time gives you “Speak to them, sight unseen, the name of their    tribe and your freedom shall follow.” A yellow path will show up. Cast IVU on yourself and    follow it until you reach the big iksar statue on the mountains and the Fearless Guardian. Target    him and say Jarsath.
*Seek assistance on this island
   2 pirates will approach you. “You know the drill stranger, your [gold] or your [life].” (It does    not matter which one you say.) One will then mention about you could help with their    [situation]. They will then offer to assist you in exchange for your help. Saying Deal will make    them run off towards their Captain who they want you to aid.
*Assist the crew in exchange for transport
   You will need to heal up Captain Gerrins. Renewals seemed to work the best since they had the    cure component in them. Some of the other heals gave an emote about not having any effect. Be    prepared to fight a ghost as soon as he reaches 80ish% health (I had ward + 2 undead nukes +    our reverse DS up. Turn undead also worked). When it dies they will run south towards the raft.    Get onto it.
*Ride the ship towards the Oasis
   Just hop on the little raft and it will update
*Make your way to Nagafen's Lair   
   Upon zoning in you will find yourself at the fire giant fort. Work your way through to fort into    Naggy's lair. Once you reach his lair, there's some dialogue then you get to kill the raid that just    wiped out Naggy.
*Claim the lair for the Plasmatic Priesthood
   Make sure you use the abilities in your AA window, as well as the clickies you get on your    helm/legs/chest (clicky DS you can cast on yourself on the arms also). You will hit 0% and    “die” a few times but each time touch of the divine procs and heals you back up to full.
*Speak to the Wayward Spirit
   You are back in Tim. Deep now in front of a Wayward Spirit (aka Naxot Deepwater).
   /loc neg4409 pos 2891 Speak with her and go through the dialogue.
*Receive the First Blessing of the Triumvirate
   A path will show up and lead you to Gavirin Wraithbane (Reflection of the Meek). Summon a    hammer (Hammer of Reproach worked fine) and hand it to him. He'll disappear.
   Use your Find key and use it to find Reflection of the Blind (Erilea Lifireon). Go through her    dialogue and load your Cure Blindness spell. Face towards the East and then cast on her.
   Use your Find key and use it to find Reflection of the Famish (Jerik Soulsteel). Go through its    dialogue and load your summon food/drink spells. Hand him one of each.
   Use your Find key and use it to find Reflection of the Lost (Billinar Stouthaft). Go through his    dialogue, load your Halo of Light spell and hand it to him.
   Return to the Wayward Spirit and Hail her.
*Receive the Second Blessing of the Triumvirate
   You are transported one island over. Hail Reflection of Naxot Deepwater. Run east along the    water, then South along that wall. When you get an emote in yellow about needing to get their    attention, use your Yaulp spell (AA version worked for me). Hop on the raft they send over to    cross to the other island. Then run east til you reach the giant iksar statue in the mountains.
*Scatter your Pearlescent Shard throughout the hills
   Once again you are Ragefire. Run around throughout skyfire until you get all 4 yellow emotes    about scattering the shards around.
*Witness the fall of Zordakalicus
   You're in human form now, and fighting a raid again (this time one to kill you for the epic fight).    Once you hit 0% it will turn you into a dragon. You can hit your abilities but eventually they    will successfully kill you and you get ported back to tim deep.
*Receive the Third Blessing of the Triumvirate
   You're back at the Reflection of Naxot Deepwater. (/loc -9596 -5914). She wants you to lay to    rest the spirits of the three remaining plasmatic priesthood members. You can use Sense Dead    to find them.
   Remains of Shima – Just beat him down with melee – spells have no effect
   Remains of Malant (the enraged) – Load up your pacify spell and cast it on him until he dies.
   Remains of Valon (the faithful) – Just smack him around and nuke/dot with undead spells.
*Witness the Rebirth of Zordak
   You will find yourself in MPG, say “pledge myself to mata muram” to the Projection of Discord
*Speak to Omat Vastsea
   Back in tim. Deep, swim to the little hidden oasis where Omat resides. It puts you semi-close to    where you need to swim to. Hail him and go through his dialogue.
The very first line in the task will finally update once you reach it!
*Seek the Remains of Zordakilicus Ragefire
   Swim in the little lake in front of him to the corpse of Ragefire. You will get an emote in red, then in yellow. Both this task and the Epic Request one will update.

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 09:30:24 PM »
Thanks for the post! I literally just finished our walkthrough for the Cleric one when you posted it :p

Offline Tokeinn

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 11:26:23 PM »
I got bugged between ride the ship towards the oasis and Make your way to Nagafens Lair. When zoned into solb was in a room with 3 NPC and there was no way out? Was way off map to the north. Had the shroud on also.

Offline quvas

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 01:30:14 PM »
i am having the same promblem tokeinn. have you found a way out of the room yet? i am still working on it.