Comments - Older Guides > The Darkened Sea

Fortifying the Water Supply

(1/1)

Riou:
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://tds.eqresource.com/fortifyingthewatersupply.php

Sareb:
I am having a very hard time finding the Jungle Moss. I read that it grows at the base of trees, but I am having no luck at all. I have removed levitate, crouched, and clicked on many plants to no avail. Wish there was a photo because I don't really know what I am looking for. I had no problem at all finding the water roots or mushrooms.

Riou:

--- Quote from: Sareb on June 18, 2022, 05:38:10 PM ---I am having a very hard time finding the Jungle Moss. I read that it grows at the base of trees, but I am having no luck at all. I have removed levitate, crouched, and clicked on many plants to no avail. Wish there was a photo because I don't really know what I am looking for. I had no problem at all finding the water roots or mushrooms.

--- End quote ---

You have to use the Forage skill to get this, believe you can also buy it in bazaar if anyone is selling it

If you are a class without Forage you have to get the AA ability "Foraging" in the General Tab to get the skill

Sareb:

Thank you. I finally figured this out. I had to buy the foraging AA, then tried until I hit skill 36; that was when I finally got some moss. I was at the base of a tree along the central river loop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version