Comments - Older Guides > Torment of Velious

The Foundation

(1/3) > >>

Riou:
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://tov.eqresource.com/thefoundation.php

Tanise:
Finished evolving earring 2 and he wont speak to me. When I say the foundation to him I get some stupid emote that he stares at me.

Riou:

--- Quote from: Tanise on January 21, 2020, 05:35:50 AM ---Finished evolving earring 2 and he wont speak to me. When I say the foundation to him I get some stupid emote that he stares at me.

--- End quote ---

I wonder if you need the proper achievements to request the task too that are also on the evolving it part, for all the quests in the chain

Tanise:

--- Quote from: Riou on January 21, 2020, 06:12:41 AM ---I wonder if you need the proper achievements to request the task too that are also on the evolving it part, for all the quests in the chain

--- End quote ---

Yeah. I couldn't find his text from the end of the last task, and I had been slacking on copy/deleting my log so it was 1.3gb and thus was difficult to open. Finally found it. Appears you need all Merc achievements. I haven't finished ToFS yet. Should add that as a Task Requirement.

Though (/rant on) kinda lame that I need a merc achievement for a zone that this task isn't taking part in. Would have been nice if the merc requirements were only up to the zones the task is set for (GD.) Though coding that would probably be a nightmare.

Battileur:
The bad news is that you do need to complete all the mercenary tasks, the good news is that you get 10% normal experience for completing them in each zone and another 16% for completing them all, so you gain nearly a full normal level doing them. The only ones that can be a pain are in the Tower where you need access to the 5th and 2nd floors but go there when it's busy and you may find some kind person to COH you to those floors...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version