Author Topic: September 13, 2022 - Level 100 Heroic Characters  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
September 13, 2022 - Level 100 Heroic Characters
« on: September 13, 2022, 03:04:24 PM »
New level 100 Heroic Characters are dropping next week in EverQuest! If you’ve been around for a while, you’ll remember that we added Heroic Characters in 2014 at level 85. Well, soon you will be able to purchase a Heroic Character that starts at level 100.

Let’s break down the benefits you can look forward to with a new Level 100 Heroic Character. Here’s what you’ll receive upon purchase:

25,000 Platinum
    Selyrah Mount
    One Extra Mercenary Slot
    Two 40-Slot Bags
    Spells
    Thousands of Auto-Granted Alternative Advancement Abilities (AA’s)
    Full Set of Equipment, including weapons, armor, Power Source and Charm
    Food, Drink, and Ammo
    200 Bayle Marks

As a reminder, here’s what you get with a Level 85 Heroic Character (original FAQ found here):

15,000 Platinum
    Jungle Raptor Mount
    Two 24-Slot Bags
    Spells
    Thousands of Auto-Granted Alternative Advancement Abilities (AA’s)
    Full Set of Equipment, including weapons, armor, Power Source and Charm
    Food, Drink, and Ammo
    100 Bayle Marks

FAQ
For the new level 100 Heroic Characters, here are some frequently asked questions and answers:

Q: Will I be getting a free level 100 Heroic Character?
A: Not at the release of this feature.

Q: How much will the level 100 Heroic Characters cost?
A: They will cost 4000DBC and can be purchased in the Services section of the Marketplace. The existing Level 85 Heroics will remain at their current price of 3500DBC.

Q: What happens to the level 85 Heroic Characters that I have purchased but not used?
A: These can continue to be used to create a level 85 Heroic Character on servers with Call of the Forsaken unlocked.

Q: What happens if I upgrade a paid (not free/trial) level 85 Heroic Character to level 100?
A: You'll get refunded a Level 85 Heroic Character (without the consumable pack).

Q: What expansion is needed to unlock the new Level 100 Heroic Characters?
A: Torment of Velious (with Level 85 Heroic Characters still set to open on progression servers at Call of the Forsaken).

Q: Can I use a Level 85 Heroic Character if I already used a Level 100 Character?
A: No.

Q: What zone will the new Level 100 Heroic Characters start in?
A: They’ll start in Shard’s Landing with access to use all of the portals.

Q: Will there be any new quests for the level 100 Heroic Characters?
A: No.

If you’ve ever wondered how far you can take your adventuring in Norrath, look no further! Level 100 Heroic characters will be available on September 21, 2022 once scheduled downtime is complete. Click here if you need to re-up your Daybreak Cash. You can also click here to check out the original level 85 Heroics. Happy hunting!