Comments - Older Guides > The Broken Mirror

Fate Rewards the Bold

<< < (3/5) > >>

svann:
1. Im seeing all the maps on this page as the same section of the map.
2. Im looking for the undead romance novel. I found my way through the tunnels out to the southwest section (as guide states) but this area is not populated. Novels dropping in North section.

Thylik:
Peacock's Cloak Dropped tonight along with 2xGlowing, 1xGreater, and 1xMinor essences of life (RK 2 spells).

Riou:

--- Quote from: Thylik on December 04, 2015, 11:27:12 PM ---Peacock's Cloak Dropped tonight along with 2xGlowing, 1xGreater, and 1xMinor essences of life (RK 2 spells).

--- End quote ---

This Item isn't in our item db, if you still have it or the link can you please link it in a tell to cazic.eqresource? I've added the runes :)

quiikdeath:
I tried this task over 20 times I complete the first 2 turn in spawn name/ph and nothing after that according to eqresource walkthrough I'm supposed to get pamphlets from pit but task window never updates only shows question marks I also noticed that eqresource says something about ground spawns am I supposed to look for something on the ground to go further into task tried this task over 20 times and I'm losing my mind any help plz

Swordweaver:
This task appears to be bugged

Undead Underground also failed to update after a kill

Looks like a few more problems

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version