Author Topic: Remember the Good Times  (Read 2840 times)

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Remember the Good Times
« on: November 14, 2015, 06:23:57 PM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://tbm.eqresource.com/rememberthegoodtimes.php

Offline Froakin

Re: Remember the Good Times
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 01:38:28 PM »
Is anyone able to request this after the 11/20 patch? Anna Broth just hands back the poster to me even though I've completed all the other mercenary tasks.

Offline Im7

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 11:39:07 AM »
nope .. its still down

Offline Kristiena

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 12:06:13 AM »
quest working now. For the silent devotees, pass by or thru merchant area near stalls. Best to wait for merchants to go home for safer spawn. Just need to use shard on them (no killing). The silent devotees look like child skellies and despawn if not collected quickly.

Offline Kristiena

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 12:07:48 AM »

Offline Bronut

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 10:14:49 PM »
sorb silent devotees 0/5 (Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life)
Zone to Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life in the area North East of the graveyard section you will spawn devotees, right click the Shard of Healing on them

- i spent about 15 mins in the north east section of the grave yard, after nothing happened i went to the north east section of Life, and 1 devotee ran up to me, was at 11% when it agro'ed and then it disappeared.

Im not sure where these things typcily spawn, but its 100% certainly not the north east section of the grave yard
Wrong third error in 3 quests i found on this site, i used to rave about you guys and get people to come from zam, what the heak is going on?