Author Topic: EQResource Class Emblem Light Contest - Berserker Contest  (Read 1905 times)

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
EQResource Class Emblem Light Contest - Berserker Contest
« on: November 18, 2023, 05:05:38 PM »

EQResource Light Giveaway - Berserker Class Emblem Light

Be sure to read all the rules by clicking here!

This contest is sponsored by Timber & Twine!  Be sure to check out their Etsy shop!

For this contest we'd like to hear about what your favorite part of EverQuest is.  Is it the friendships you've forged over the years?  Is it the camaraderie among your guild mates while slaying legendary dragons?  Or is abolishing gnolls a relaxing way to unwind after the work day?  Whatever it is, we want to hear about it!  You can include as much or as little detail as you like.  All entries will be randomed on 12/3/2023 to determine a winner.  Good luck!

Offline Provolone

Re: EQResource Class Emblem Light Contest - Berserker Contest
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2023, 12:45:22 PM »
Who doesn't like the idea of a class based around wielding 2 handed weapons and just doing as much damage as possible even at the cost of your own hitpoints?

Offline Abazzagorath

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2023, 07:07:29 PM »
Favorite part of eq is beta raid testing.

Offline Dirtypaws

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2023, 07:51:09 PM »
EQ is legend! The absolute timeless game of never ending endings.  And all the people you meet!

Offline JexxCT

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2023, 01:14:39 AM »
Deep diving into difficult raid mechanics to figure out what will work for us, and then finally pulling off the win is the most satisfying feeling in EQ!

Offline Termination321

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2023, 06:36:19 PM »
Games unique in its own genre. Not many keep the ships afloat but rather produce newer titles and stop supporting the predecessors. EQ will continue to surprise the player base in good feeling like they've done so already. Nothing beats unloading everything in your arsenal to vanquish your foes even with 10m-20m-30m-1hr-4hr-20hr cooldowns.

Offline Termination

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2023, 06:41:52 PM »
Hands down, beta raid testing and learning new strats to try to make the raids fast as possible!

Offline Ssixxa

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2023, 07:02:58 PM »
I've been playing EverQuest since I was 13. I'm 37 now. And I suspect I am not alone here in that regard. It's always been the community that draws me back. Other games just don't scratch the itch like this one does...and there is just so much to do that even 25 years in, I'm still finding new ways to enjoy the game.

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2023, 09:43:52 PM »
Ssixxa is our big winner!  Thanks to everyone that entered, we really enjoyed reading your entries!