Author Topic: Confronting Your Fears  (Read 3718 times)

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Confronting Your Fears
« on: November 20, 2012, 09:57:36 PM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://rof.eqresource.com/confrontingyourfears.php

Offline Infidel

Re: Confronting Your Fears
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 08:00:09 PM »
Baneice Globe, another chest drop

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 08:42:08 PM »
Baneice Globe, another chest drop

Thanks, added

Offline Maereax

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 12:52:37 PM »
For this mission the following information was really helpful:

When killing the eggs, the drakes that spawn on their death don't immediately agro. It takes considerable timing and a tiny bit of skill, but a FD class can solo them and FD before they agro. They don't see invis, so just stand and click an insta-click AA or potion.

When fighting Zeixshi-Kar, the adds don't need to be killed. If you have a tank with an avoidance disc (deflection, fort, WS, ect), you can burn him and fade them off

None of the trash In this instance needs to be killed. I did this mission with monk/sk/shm/rogue, I play the monk and was boxing the sk/shm. The shm sat at the entrance the entire mission other than buffing and slowing the final boss. We killed the eggs without bothering to clear any trash/drake spawns, just SoS'd and FD'd around them

Offline Maereax

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 12:54:09 PM »
Also, I forgot to mention, the drake eggs can be finishing blow-ed (that sounded worse than I intended!). Once they hit 10%, be prepared for them to insta-die if any melee in your group have that AA maxed (or to the point that a green @ lvl 100 mob will be effected).