Author Topic: October 8, 2013 - Attuning yourself to Call of the Forsaken Zones!  (Read 55639 times)

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Attuning in Call of the Forsaken works similar to Rain of Fear did, except there is now no Quest and nothing to click inside the zone - You simply have to go to each zone and use the portal inside of it to zone to Ethernere Tainted West Karana.

Bixie Warfront - You can get to this zone via Crescent Reach (PoK -> Blightfire Moors -> Crescent Reach) or Stone Hive (PoK -> Blightfire Moors -> Stone Hive). Inside click on the portal to Etherenere Tainted West Karana and you will be attuned!

The Dead Hills - You can get to this zone via Dulak's Harbor (PoK -> Gunthak -> Dulak's Harbor). Inside click on the portal to Etherenere Tainted West Karana and you will be attuned!

Neriak - Fourth Gate - You can get to this zone via Neriak - Third Gate (PoK -> Nektulos-> Neriak - Foreign Quarter -> Neriak - Commons -> Neriak - Third Gate). Inside click on the portal to Etherenere Tainted West Karana and you will be attuned!

Offline Noveena

Re: October 8, 2013 - Attuning yourself to Call of the Forsaken Zones!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 08:22:37 AM »
Well you be releasing a map pack for CotF?

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 08:34:16 AM »
Well you be releasing a map pack for CotF?

Of course, as soon as they are finished :). They should be completed shortly!

Offline Noveena

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 09:40:08 AM »
Thanks ~~ you guys are awsome! :D

Offline Bojangles52

Offline bhoula

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 07:19:15 PM »
Where do go for the Void attune?

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 10:24:50 PM »
Where do go for the Void attune?

There is no Attune-ment for the void :) Just click in!

Offline raleigh29

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2013, 06:13:39 PM »
I am confused on the whole attuning thing. Do I have to attune myself to all the zones before a portal will show up in the Void?

I attuned myself through the dead hills but when I goto the void using the broken timestone in the guildhall to zone into time and then the void , the same old zones are still there.

What am I missing here?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 06:17:05 PM by raleigh29 »

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 06:23:24 PM »
I am confused on the whole attuning thing. Do I have to attune myself to all the zones before a portal will show up in the Void?

I attuned myself through the dead hills but when I goto the void using the broken timestone in the guildhall to zone into time and then the void , the same old zones are still there.

What am I missing here?

The new void is off of Ethernere Tainted West Karana, by Lady Lendiniara, with the 4 portals to each of the zones: The Void H, Neriak - 4th Gate, Bixie Warfront and The Dead Hills Portals are all here, but you can not use them until you are attuned.

Offline raleigh29

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2013, 06:39:48 PM »

The new void is off of Ethernere Tainted West Karana, by Lady Lendiniara, with the 4 portals to each of the zones: The Void H, Neriak - 4th Gate, Bixie Warfront and The Dead Hills Portals are all here, but you can not use them until you are attuned.

Ok got it. So now I can zone into the void H because I am attuned to the Dead Hills Portal. So whats the point of the Void H?

It seems like the only way to get to the void is by taking a guildhall stone to Ethernere and then running to the void.

Is there something I am missing? Is there a portal to Void H that will allow me to travel to the 4 zones once I am attuned to them? It just seems redundant and unnecessary to have this void zone. I cant access it without actually being in a CoTF zone in the first place it seems
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 06:45:33 PM by raleigh29 »

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2013, 07:55:38 PM »
Ok got it. So now I can zone into the void H because I am attuned to the Dead Hills Portal. So whats the point of the Void H?

It seems like the only way to get to the void is by taking a guildhall stone to Ethernere and then running to the void.

Is there something I am missing? Is there a portal to Void H that will allow me to travel to the 4 zones once I am attuned to them? It just seems redundant and unnecessary to have this void zone. I cant access it without actually being in a CoTF zone in the first place it seems

The Void H requires no attuning, it is used for Hails in about 2 quests and it gives you the Neriak 1 Partisan group quest. It's basically a super minor zone for now, who knows if he will be involved more in the future releases though (he seems like he will be though based on the general lore where Lady Lendiniara wants you to talk to him about how to restore the rift she created in the world and return her to EQ2 or what not).

The portals to get around are in Ethernere Tainted West Karana by Lady Lendiniara (North East corner of the zone), North East = Dead Hills, South East = Neriak - 4th Gate, South West = The Void H and North West = Bixie Warfront, you can't use these portals until you Attune them though.