General > Multi Character Inventory Manager

Beta Testing - Multi Character Inventory Manager

<< < (6/7) > >>

Greym Greymantle:
new problem, the program is not picking up any of the outputfiles past the last patch. Last date it finds is the 19th.

Rorce:
Interesting. I'll take a look.

Rorce:
I cannot recreate this problem. Are you using custom file names? The program only picks up the default outputfile name at the moment (I do plan on adding the ability to pick up custom, I still have to think on that). If that's not in, try removing your EQ directory then re-adding it.

Greym Greymantle:
Thanks for the assist in sorting this out. Working now.

Rorce:
Change log for MCIM 0.5.2.0

- Fixed an issue with shared bank items showing duplicated across same account characters in the search feature. As long as you have properly bound characters on the same account to an account name, the search should now only show each item entry in an accounts shared bank once.

- You will no longer be prompted for which Real Estate mode you wish to view every time you select the Real Estate tab. Instead, you will prompted once per time the application is opened. Your selection will save. There is a new button that only appears when the Real Estate tab is open that allows you to chang the Real Estate mode whenever you wish.

- A few random back end changes to prepare for final planned feature before official release. Let me know if you notice anything broken please!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version