General > Expired EQ Resource Contests

Day 6, Empires of Kunark - 7 days of EQResource Anniversary Contests!

(1/6) > >>

Rorce:
Welcome to Day 6 of the 7 days of EQResource Anniversary Contests!

Todays theme is the Empires of Kunark expansion. Please post in this thread to participate in day 6 of the contest! We want to hear what your favorite part of the Empires of Kunark expansion was!

For full contest details, please visit the official contest thread here: https://eqresource.com/board/index.php?topic=195415

Rorce:
I took a break from EQ to work through some real life things during EoK, so didn't get to spend much time in it, except for the very end. It's definitely not one of my favorite expansions, and picking a favorite part of this expansion is honestly challenging.

I guess Lceanium was a good looking zone, with great art. Gates of Kor`sha was nice as well!

Abazzagorath:
An expansion that was twice as big as the last one.

Beabopp:
I was dealing with a lot of RL stuff when this expansion came out, so I was only able to do a few of the tier 1 raids before taking an extended break. Going back to catch up on progression wasn't easy, but gave me a nice challenge and opportunity to re-learn my rogue skills that had since gone rusty. I wiped many times to those stupid burnayi in SW...they really do come out of the walls in there!

Thunderkiks:
EoK was the first expansion where I was able to participate in beta. I was really apprehensive when they announced the expansion being Kunark. I remember all the trees in old Kunark and it was always such a pain for me when boxing having the toons get stuck. I was pleasantly surprised when I went to beta and explored around. What a beautiful expansion and they did a great job thinning the trees. I really like EoK. The quest lines were great and I even like the EotD progression line. So much so that I have 12 toons with it completely done and 5 with most of it complete :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version