General > Expired EQ Resource Contests

EQ Resource Introduction Contest, Aug 13 - Aug 31, 2012

(1/4) > >>

Rorce:
The Contest -

We love hearing from you players! For this contest, we would like you to make a post on this thread introducing yourself. Let us know what you enjoy the most about EverQuest. Tell us when and how you first found EQResource. Your post can be as short as "Found your site through the EverQuest forums", or you can write a several paragraph page about EverQuest and/or EQResource! Be sure to include your Server.Character name in the post. The winners will be chosen at random, your post will not be judged.

The Rules -

- Due to us having to pay for physical shipping of rewards, this contest is only open to folks in the U.S. Sorry! Extra Details
 - Only one entry per person. If you enter multiple times you will be disqualified from all current and future contests.
 - Your post can talk about anything EverQuest or EQResource related.
 - Please use your most commonly played character in your entry, as this is the character we will be contacting if you win. If we can't contact you, we can't get your address to ship you the reward!
 - Flames, bashing, and cursing are not allowed. Your post will be removed and you will be disqualified from all contests.
 - Your post content / length isn't being judged and will not affect who wins. Have fun with this, post as much or as little as you want.
 - You may only win 1 reward from this contest.
 - On September 3rd we will do 2 /random rolls in game, the matching post numbers will win the rewards.

The Rewards -

1st place -
 - EverQuest Hat

2nd place -
 - EverQuest Sparkley Bouncey Ball (hard to tell from the picture, but the ball is filled with liquid and glitter.)
 - EverQuest Necklace

Kaepak:
Hi folks,

I play Rathe.Kaepak, and have been rangerin' since the beginning. While I don't raid anymore, I did enjoy it when I had significantly more free time than I do now. Anyway, I heard about eqresource.com via Facebook and have been using your site quite heavily. It is effectively and consistently updated to keep it current, and after Allas, it's my main source for material. Keep up the good work.

Hamfiend:
Hi Everyone,

I play on the ErollisiMarr server. I play 4 accounts at the same time. Hamfiend (SHD), Ipkiss (CLR), Candiegirl (ENC), and Rigoor (WIZ).
My wife things I am crazy but I tell her that if I had two hands, I would have more accounts. She just shakes her head.
I have played the game since 2000 and still love it.
I found eqresource.com while doing a google search on quests for VoA.
I really like the fact that the quest information has a map where to complete the different task parts.

Laters
Hamfiend

Blabberpuss:
Blabberpuss on EMarr.

Been playing awhile, since Kunark. Love the challenge of EQ, that's what brings me back. I found out about EQR from the serverwide.paladin channel, they LOVE EQR in there! /wink

Nolrog:
Hidey Ho. Nolrog here, finally getting around to registering.

I enjoy playing alts, and having different things to do with different characters. I enjoy the questing, and have recently done the Trueshot Longbow and Raincaller on Vulak, and have done all but the last shaman skull quest (also know as the cudgel.) In the past, I also did Greenmist and the necro skull cap (I guess I'm a slave for Cabilis faction.)

Heard about the site from the EQ Live forums, reading things that Rorce and Riou post.

You can mostly find me right now on my Vulak shaman Selfur.

Cheers,

Nol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version