General > Expired EQ Resource Contests

Holiday Slots Mini Contest - Epic Memory!

(1/3) > >>

Rorce:
This is a mini contest that coincides with our Holiday Slots!

Each participant in this mini contest will receive a code (via Private Message on these forums) for a spin on the Holiday Slots. The code from this mini contest will have much greater odds of winning a prize than the codes randomly handed out, so if you have your eye on one of the prizes you won't want to miss this opportunity!

To participate, simply reply to this thread with one of your most cherished memories from playing EverQuest. You can go into as much or as little detail as you like - you'll receive a Holiday Slots code just for participating!

This mini contest ends at 11:59 PM PST 12/10/2016. Codes will be PMed to participants some time on 12/11/2016.

fuzzbuster:
When I first started playing EQ in 01, I rolled a Pally. I got myself from Erudin to Black Burrow to slaughter some gnolls.. who ended up slaughtering me. I started asking for a port to BB not knowing that Butcherblock Mountains existed in the game. Eventually, someone ported me to Greater Faydark telling it was close by. I had never heard of the zone and I ended up dying there not long after. I lost the corpse and my twink wep that my uncle had given to me. Deleted the pally and rolled a shm after that incident.

cgoodman381:
Hmmm my most cherished memory is probably when I was a new monk in my guild and they had me pulling in kedge. It was my first time in the zone and I pulled the entire thing up to phinny. It was a lot of fun, but it was also stressful since I would have easily wiped the entire raid. :))

Shang:
my most cherished moment was when five people from a random Luclin guild joined serverwide Ranger and told me they were going to kill me and severely handicap me at the next Fan Faire. (ps - they didn't)

Nolrog:

Well, one of my memories was one guy boxing the entire heal chain in Anguish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version