Comments - Older Guides > Misc Guides

An Epic Request (Warrior)

<< < (2/4) > >>

duke:
I appreciate the info RIOU...i actually reset my aa's to take away the riposte and twinproc stuff and it did help ALOT with the skellies...i was able to disarm each one on the first try. I also think Suteng hits harder if you have a dmg shield so i removed it before time for him. Unfortunately those changes didn't help much and i've now failed about 10 times. I'm beginning to wonder if other buffs might affect how he hits...but i've tried about everything and still no luck. If you get any further info on it i would appreciate any advice at all. Thanks!

duke:
hey Bunta714 i have heard other folks talk about it locking up on them too...so your not the only one...petition it is only thing i know to tell ya bro.

Rexin:
I was having the same problem you guys were. ONLY USE TAUNT AND KICK! Finally figured it out after losing 1% of my level.

daifu:
my friend told me u have to built up a large amount of argo to get the update on suteng, u have to use all aa skill to increase the hatred b4 u die. i have try but my aa skill is limited so maybe i ahve to get more aa b4 i try it again

daifu:
ok finally done on suteng
there is a tricky that it will slash you 30k when your hp is lower than around 70 or 60%, so you use taunt, kick and jeek to build aggro, because suteng cannot summon, you can just taunt kick jeek then run around to prevent getting hit, keep repeat and use potion you can pop rallos and get the update

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version