Comments - Older Guides > Misc Guides

An Epic Request (Warrior)

(1/4) > >>

Riou:
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://special.eqresource.com/anepicrequestwarrior.php

duke:
Is there a trick to surviving the last step when taunting/kicking suteng? Ive failed 4 times now even burning discs and healing pots! Any advice is greatly appreciated:)

Riou:

--- Quote from: duke on March 16, 2013, 12:39:51 PM ---Is there a trick to surviving the last step when taunting/kicking suteng? Ive failed 4 times now even burning discs and healing pots! Any advice is greatly appreciated:)

--- End quote ---

Not sure, the only time I've heard that he hits too hard to handle (like 35k hits at 100) is if you take too long on the skeletons. It could be a problem with your toon's AA being able to riposte the skeletons and kicking them to mess up the disarm, or twinproccing the bash/taunt/kick/disarm procs on the mob messing up order slowing it down too

bunta714:
I've attempted this 4 times so far at level 85, and I get through all of the steps without any big problems, but after I finish killing all of the skeletons, Suteng just stands there doing nothing.

The mobs he was fighting disappear, and only the first 2 mobs in the instance are dead on the ground. Suteng stands there, KOS, and I can't taunt, attack, kick, disarm, hail or anything.

duke:
Thx will try to bee quicker on skellies and see what happens

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version