Author Topic: Familiar Haunts  (Read 3218 times)

Online Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Familiar Haunts
« on: November 01, 2015, 02:40:56 PM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://tbm.eqresource.com/familiarhaunts.php

Offline EQ_DNA

Re: Familiar Haunts
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 08:34:29 AM »
Is this quest bugged? After i kill the arm munchers I am able to get the update "Find clues in the room" However, Bokon "Boles does not spawn. I repeated the mission to this point twice today with the same outcome; no Boles.
Any ideas?

Online Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 01:03:59 PM »
Is this quest bugged? After i kill the arm munchers I am able to get the update "Find clues in the room" However, Bokon "Boles does not spawn. I repeated the mission to this point twice today with the same outcome; no Boles.
Any ideas?

He should be in Life version of the zone on the roof, not sure if he has a long respawn sometimes or what though

Offline Denial Sinfae

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 01:35:49 AM »
Bokon Boles is not trackable. He can be moved in the zone. I tracked, regot the quest more than once, ran all over the roof, brought my whole group in case it needed more to spawn, nothing worked. Guildy came and found him standing in middle of the zone near fountains. Might want to make a /target Bokon key and run around in the event you experience similar.