Author Topic: The Loading Zone, my little funeral chapel  (Read 2266 times)

Offline Vlad Diszno

The Loading Zone, my little funeral chapel
« on: September 10, 2014, 09:44:40 PM »
'The Loading Zone' is open for business. A funeral chapel where the recently deceased take pause to await their next destination.
Located on Drinal server, Colonial Island, 102 Park Circle.
 Property owner is Levente

You will need to right click on the exposed part of bixie hive in the doorway and click 'enter'.
 You will need to use '/leaverealestate' to get out.(Don't want it to be too simple for the dead to get back out)
 Once zoned in, if you get stuck, you will quite possibly need to do some wriggling ( such as looking left or right a little before trying to go forward again)to get into main area. The main thing is to try and go thru the waterfall wall perpendicularly(i.e. straight toward room from zone-in). If you approach it at an angle, you will likely get stuck. If you do get stuck, try turning your facing slightly before going forward again. I've tested it from halfling to ogre and haven't had any problems probably 99% of time, so hopefully nobody will have issues.
 Have particles density high and opacity 100% for desired viewing

Having too many pics I'd want to post, here's the link to my photobucket folder w/ the pics
http://s1068.photobucket.com/user/Vlad_Diszno/library/Funeral%20Chapel

Offline Whisper831

Re: The Loading Zone, my little funeral chapel
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 03:43:53 PM »
 :D I love yur work your ideas was so amazing and now that you gave me your approval I will maybe use some if I get some extra game time in :P