Author Topic: Returning Player  (Read 2095 times)

Offline JennyMiller77

Returning Player
« on: April 08, 2018, 03:34:49 PM »
I’m a returning EQ player. I started back in 1999, and worked my way up to twelve characters between my husband and I, two computers. All my characters began at 1 and all passed 50, some even got into the high 60s. But, in 2008, we moved to Germany and the connection was slow, and we found ourselves getting killed due to this poor connection and so we ended our relationship. You were sorely missed.

Still live in Germany, but they have joined the 21st century and we have a fairly nice connection. So I thought I’d return to the world of Norath and ...... start over.

So, my first character, so far, is making her way after two days of play to Crescent Reach. I thoroughly enjoyed the tutorial. I was able to brush up on EQ movement and character involvement. It’s been a long time since I grouped up to play with others on line. I’m glad to be back. I wish I had my old characters though. I worked so hard to get them to where they were. Any hope in that?

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Re: Returning Player
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 07:55:44 AM »
I’m a returning EQ player. I started back in 1999, and worked my way up to twelve characters between my husband and I, two computers. All my characters began at 1 and all passed 50, some even got into the high 60s. But, in 2008, we moved to Germany and the connection was slow, and we found ourselves getting killed due to this poor connection and so we ended our relationship. You were sorely missed.

Still live in Germany, but they have joined the 21st century and we have a fairly nice connection. So I thought I’d return to the world of Norath and ...... start over.

So, my first character, so far, is making her way after two days of play to Crescent Reach. I thoroughly enjoyed the tutorial. I was able to brush up on EQ movement and character involvement. It’s been a long time since I grouped up to play with others on line. I’m glad to be back. I wish I had my old characters though. I worked so hard to get them to where they were. Any hope in that?

If you still know the characters account you can try petitioning Daybreak Games, otherwise they are pretty much gone if you don't remember the info

Another thing that might help is the Antonius Bayle server is physically located in the EU