Comments - Older Guides > Misc Guides

An Epic Request

(1/2) > >>

Riou:
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://special.eqresource.com/anepicrequest.php

Purefunk:
Not sure if it's a glitch but boss at end of Warrior instance has one shot killed me 3 times, with hits ranging from 24k to 41k. I'm level 70 with over 1k aa, full GoD/CoA raid gear. There has to be something wrong here, I even tried fortitude/furious. Will try again with furious see if I can get enough hate built.

Riou:

--- Quote from: Purefunk on March 15, 2013, 09:01:29 PM ---Not sure if it's a glitch but boss at end of Warrior instance has one shot killed me 3 times, with hits ranging from 24k to 41k. I'm level 70 with over 1k aa, full GoD/CoA raid gear. There has to be something wrong here, I even tried fortitude/furious. Will try again with furious see if I can get enough hate built.

--- End quote ---

I believe when he hits that hard it means you haven't killed the Skeletons in time

Purefunk:
Sutengs two friends both die every time and I'm left still killing skeles while Suteng finishes the commander, I kill the skeles pretty darn fast. Then commander finally dies Suteng engages, I furious, armor of experience...kick taunt bazu bellow, ae taunt, stonewall once furious wears off. And still he kills me before any update, this last time with a new DZ his max hit was 9k last hit. Argh so frustrating since I know I got the mechanics down 100% heh.

Agalyia:
The maps included in this post are extremely handy. Thank you for creating and sharing them!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version