Author Topic: Hey all !  (Read 2932 times)

Offline Beechwoodgrey

Hey all !
« on: October 19, 2016, 05:42:53 PM »
Not sure if anyone remembers me as I've been gone for several years :-\ I just renewed my membership for a year so you all are stuck with me now. My neighborhood is on the Rathe server, Temple Guardianz Village. All houses and Ohh Snap guild is located in the Brimming neighborhood.

Over the past week I've been busy juggling eviction/estate crates amongst my toons my neighborhood is somewhat intact tho I did lose the save on a couple lots (nothing major) I feel what's been resurrected is worth a look with a few precautionary tips to avoid frustration. ~some of my places have hidden entrances and exits~

To gain entrance make sure you are standing within the lot boundary, right or left click an exposed piece of original house, click enter.

Make a hot key /leaverealestate ..this will exit you out of the house should you not be able to find the original door piece to click on.

Some lots are outside viewing only so I disabled entrance to save people time ~my own pet peeve of seeing a great lot only to zone into an empty house~

There's lots of details most people miss so look..I mean really look at everything. ~I bet no one has ever noticed the sewing needle and thread on a doll in the Santatug house ~ Alot of my places have a leering hidden lawn gnome inside (except for the places that have dead ones) ~

All places of interest are accessible with ramps ~ punting gnome wedding on top of the falls ~ outside water sports complete with scuba diver, shark attack, drunken uncle babysitter ~ You can climb to the top of the castle tho no inside entrance ~

Ok I think just about everything is covered, there's several older homes that are not up to the newer placement capacity ~yet~ so there will be changes as I get to them, I also have a lot of progression to complete in order to unlock housing items which I am sure will inspire.

Make sure to post your addresses so I can visit! I want to see what everyone has been up to plus all the new placeables. I look forward to seeing everyone :) now to post on the Daybreak...is there still alot of housing hate there.. should I arm myself?

Offline Egat

• Premium Member
    • The Orc Pawn - My EQ Blog
Re: Hey all !
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 03:38:33 PM »
I'll be sure to hop on Rathe and take a look. I assume the guild neighborhood is still intact with all the recent issues?

Don't worry too much about housing hate on the Daybreak forums, it's more like housing apathy now.

The Orc Pawn - My EverQuest Blog

Offline RBell63

Re: Hey all !
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 05:54:59 PM »
Every so often I get the housing bug and I come here to see where to go see some nice houses. Yours are superb. The details are amazing. Thank you for sharing them.