Author Topic: Plane of Tranquility Vendors  (Read 2527 times)

Offline Ghoast00

Plane of Tranquility Vendors
« on: October 07, 2016, 02:17:38 PM »
Question: I have an alt i've been doing TBM quests with, but the Aug Merchant Wilcher Rifunuse which sells Type 9, Type 5 augs, the screen is blank when my alt tries to purchase Augs. I heard you have to Hate or Fear revisited for Faction, which i've done a lot of killing in there, still no augs. How much faction do you need, and or are there progressions tasks which need to be done?
Any info will help,
Thanks

Offline startrek41

• Premium Member
Re: Plane of Tranquility Vendors
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 02:38:34 PM »
This vendor contains items that need to be unlocked by raising faction from killing mobs in the Plane of Fear: Revisted or Plane of Hate: Revisted.

https://articles.eqresource.com/factionexplained.php
not sure what is needed level?

quests in the zones
Raids
Group Hunter is the only quest for the zone.

The good news is that starting today 2X faction so good luck...
2X the Fall Fun October 7 - 20!
It's time to FALL into new adventures with this special promotion happening from Friday, October 7, 2016 through Thursday, October 20, 2016.

For the next two weeks, ALL PLAYERS will receive 2X Rare Spawns and 2X Faction bonuses when adventuring across Norrath!

https://www.everquest.com/news/fall-bonus-2x-rare-spawns-faction-october-eq-2016

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Re: Plane of Tranquility Vendors
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 09:13:07 PM »
Question: I have an alt i've been doing TBM quests with, but the Aug Merchant Wilcher Rifunuse which sells Type 9, Type 5 augs, the screen is blank when my alt tries to purchase Augs. I heard you have to Hate or Fear revisited for Faction, which i've done a lot of killing in there, still no augs. How much faction do you need, and or are there progressions tasks which need to be done?
Any info will help,
Thanks

I forget if I did it on alt during a bonus faction time, but I was able to go from 0 to buy everything on vendor while clearing about 3/4 of the Trash in the Hate instance (including all named).