Author Topic: Pvp Meeting Sundays 2 pm Est. Tricks of the trade!  (Read 3179 times)

Offline Nire

• Premium Member
Pvp Meeting Sundays 2 pm Est. Tricks of the trade!
« on: March 03, 2013, 02:14:26 AM »
Hello everyone and those who take the time to read this , which I hope you do. I will be hosting pvp class discussion and meetings on Sundays in the arena. This meeting I will go over how different classes need to fight other classes to show that anybody can beat anybody given proper situational awareness. Through this meeting I will show/demonstrate how to fight every different class with different classes! Think you can't beat snare! I'll show you how! Time to even the odds for the new people! Hope to see you all there!

Offline Nire

• Premium Member
Re: Pvp Meeting Sundays 2 pm Est. Tricks of the trade!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 04:58:34 AM »
Oh and yes this is on the Zek server

-Your friendlyish neighborhood rogue

Offline mrya

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 03:43:38 PM »
You would probably get a larger audience if you held it in a spot where more could come.

How about the Test server arena?

Offline Nire

• Premium Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 04:40:48 PM »
Thats not a bad idea, but the problem is that the blue servers have different resistant checks then that of Zek. Some things work on blue that don't work on Zek and vice versa but I will definitely take that into consideration.

Offline Radiohead

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 04:44:46 PM »
Thanks for the info today. I learned a lot about good use of items and when I finally get my audio triggers set up I'll post a list of them somewhere for easy access.  8)

Offline Nire

• Premium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 12:51:29 AM »
sec for link
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 01:22:36 AM by Nire »

Offline Nire

• Premium Member

Offline Nire

• Premium Member
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 11:24:51 PM »
Please come join us once again this sunday for our weekly pvp class discussions and demonstrations sunday at 2 pm est in the arena on zek. Lot of info to be learned here on how to better yourself not only in a pvp match up but pve as well as this is discussed also on proper burning. Thanks for your time, hope to see you there!