Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Happy Birthday. Congratulations, and thank you for being such an amazing resource.
Wow, we've made it another year!  Today marks the 6th Anniversary for EQResource!  It seems like no matter how long we do this, we always seem to find the site is more successful than we ever imagined!  Keeping up with the demand can be a challenge, and trying to implement the new features and content that our wonderful users ask for is an even greater challenge!  But with time, we are able to provide more and more.  With that said, we'd like to announce the newest feature addition to EQResource, Achievements!

This section can be found at https://achievements.eqresource.com

We don't have many guides in place yet for achievements, but we will be filling them in as we have time.  This section works similar to our Spells section, in that you can track changes made to the Achievements system on each EQ patch day!

In addition to our new feature, we are holding a Survey Contest.  This contest simply asks you to fill out a quick survey about your experience and wishes for EQResource.com, and in return gives you a chance at winning a sweet EverQuest Hat!  You can find all the details for this contest on the Official Contest Thread.

Thanks for another great year filled with EverQuest Fun,

Riou & Rorce
EQ Resource Contests / EQResource Anniversary Survey Contest: Aug 20 - Sep 10, 2017
« Last post by Rorce on August 19, 2017, 09:20:59 PM »
The Contest -

It's our 6th Anniversary!  We need feedback from you, our wonderful users, to help us create a better EQResource experience for all EverQuest players!  We've put together a short survey asking for your feedback on a few key topics related to EQResource.  The survey only takes a few minutes to fill out, and upon completing it you will be entered into a drawing for 1 of 3 EverQuest Hats!  The data you provide us from the survey will be used to help us shape the future of EQResource, so please be completely honest!

If you are ready to begin the survey, Click Here To Get Started!

The Rules -

- You must be logged into your EQResource account to fill out the survey.
 - The survey can only be completed once per user.
 - You are not required to type a response to every question, and doing so will not increase your chances of winning a prize.  Please remember, however, that the more information and detail you can provide, the better we can make your EQResource experience!
 - This contest runs from August 20 - September 10, 2017.  On September 13 we will draw 3 names at random and each winner will be contacted via the EQResource Forum Private Messaging system to claim their prize.  Users will have 2 weeks to claim their prize once they have been contacted.
 - Due to us having to pay for physical shipping of rewards, we can only ship prizes to users in the U.S.  Sorry!  If you live outside the U.S. you can still participate in the survey, we just can't ship you a hat if your name is drawn as a winner.

The Rewards -

(3) EverQuest Hat!
Items / Wanderer's Ayr`Dal Ringmail Arms Ornament
« Last post by EQResource Item Collector on August 19, 2017, 07:26:43 PM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - http://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=149523
Kor-Sha Laboratory / Re: Screaming Tormentor
« Last post by Dropfast on August 19, 2017, 06:13:43 PM »
This guy works the same as Darkness, He spawns every hour at one of the 3 spots on the map. Their are no mobs / ph's in those spots. It's a timed spawn that has nothing to do with Ph's ect. So you can still "camp" him it's just timed rather than the usual way of poping named. I suggest the hallway leading to the very back room as you can get to 2/3 of his spots from their without having to even kill anything.

Also, if you don't touch him he will despawn after like 10 min or so, maybe 15. The 1 hour timer resets on his death if you engage him. So basically if your "Camping" him, it will work out to be more like 1 hour and 10 mins each cycle or however long it takes you to enguage / kill him. Hope this helps, GL all.
Kor-Sha Laboratory / Re: Darkness
« Last post by Dropfast on August 19, 2017, 06:05:05 PM »
Ok I can now confirm he is on a 1 hour spawn cycle and can pop at any one of the 3 spots. It's the same deal with Screaming Tormentor. They both spawn at the same time, every hour, at one of their 3 spots. Their are no mobs / ph's at the spots. Keep in mind though that the 1 hour timer resets when he dies. So for example, if he is popping at 30 mins past the hour and you don't touch / kill him then he'll spawn an hour later on the dot. But if you engage and kill him he'll spawn again 1 hour from death. So if you pulled him at 6:30 right when he pops and it takes you 5 mins to kill him, next round he won't pop until 7:35. Aka- if your killing him or the Tormentor it will be more like an hour + 2-10 mins each round. Also, they despawn after about 10-15 mins from pop, So engage them before then or you'll have to wait another round.

If you want this guy I suggest the far back camp as 2 out his 3 spots are their and it's a safe camp. To get to the island / building where his other spot is you will need to take Lev off and have a Steamjet Pack. I go to the most far point edge pointed towards the closest edge of the island and it usually works to get up their. Hope all this helps, GL peps!
Items / Bridle of Ursus Antonicus
« Last post by EQResource Item Collector on August 19, 2017, 04:08:48 PM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - http://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=150581
Items / Wanderer's Ayr`Dal Cloth Chest Ornament
« Last post by EQResource Item Collector on August 19, 2017, 04:04:24 PM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - http://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=149536
Items / Wanderer's Ayr`Dal Plate Chest Ornament
« Last post by EQResource Item Collector on August 19, 2017, 03:40:33 PM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - http://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=149501
Kor-Sha Laboratory / Re: Darkness
« Last post by Dropfast on August 19, 2017, 01:42:04 PM »
I can't tell you for sure yet how his spawn works yet, but I do know for sure it doesn't have a single thing to do with 11 AM game time. I went to camp him at the very back room in the creator camp and got him 3 times over like 7 hours. I thought he would spawn from the 2 mobs near that camp or the 4 mobs up on the floating island, that was wrong as well. He spawned every time in the middle of the creator where no mob spawns at all. It appears he is on a timer but I'm not sure how long. I got him about every 2 hours in that spot. One at 7 AM game time, one at like 3 PM game time, and another at like 8 AM or something. Not a single time did he or anything pop in spot at 11 AM game time, ever... So I know that's a load of crap. My guess is their are 3 spots he can pop in, once every hour or 2. Maybe I just got lucky getting him in the same spot at what seemed to be almost 2 hours on the dot, but who knows. So while he does not work like normal named, you can indeed still "camp" him. It's just timed instead of random luck. He dropped the mantle 3 times in a row which sucked as I was after the Knight 2her. I'll try again soon and see what else I can figure out
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10