Author Topic: An Epic Request (Paladin)  (Read 7520 times)

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
An Epic Request (Paladin)
« on: March 11, 2013, 06:34:45 AM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://special.eqresource.com/anepicrequestpaladin.php
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 06:45:16 AM by Riou »

Offline Jidokwon

Re: An Epic Request (Paladin)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 07:59:51 PM »
Divine Stun doesn't work on the Third for whatever reason. I ended up killing the Third from bashing and reposting, but the quest is obviously broken if you don't use a very specific stun and probably only that stun. I had to drop the quest altogether, as zoning out and back in didn't reset the paladin part. I'll try again with stuns of every line up later.

Offline Vilem

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 01:36:12 PM »
Has anyone done the Epic Retelling for the new Ornament yet? I've replayed it once and didn't notice anything while doing the event yet. I'm going to go through my logs now, since I'll have to redo it once more.

Offline Matauris

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 10:51:05 PM »
From the forums, I followed Roganemor's instructions but added in blinding the ravens for the guard before getting into the graveyard. Worked fine, so might as well be safe!

Paladin Starts in Mistmoore - I equipped Fiery Defender for all fights

Guard Captain: Stun him to remove blindness, melee him down
Ballroom: Use Flash of Light on gargoyles, stun the Hands on the piano to damage the 2 named
Bedroom: Flash of Light
Crypt: Stun the Third, Heal Shin repeat till you get message to use your sword on Third
- Roganemor

Normal attacks seemed fine on sister
Guard captain don't stun
dude on pony blind his birds
stun the hands on piano before u riposte kill the npcs
stun named and heal the frog ghost
xicotle or whatever I didn't see anything special needed
- Kobrah

Offline Peon25

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 01:28:16 PM »
Since no one has officially written how to do this either on EQ Resource of Allakhazam:

When you get to The Third in the crypt area (-340 47 -176), do the following after all the dialogue:

• Use your level 28 Stun spell on The Third
  • Immediately switch to the frog and use your level 27 Healing spell
  • The frog then does massive damage to Maestro (The Third)

Repeat this about 4 times until the room shakes, your color all goes grey, and the frog disappears. Then use any of your epics to melee it down (took 1 swing for me).

Using AA stuns, higher level healing spells etc, did not work. I had to run this three times to start using lower level spells.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 01:38:06 PM by Peon25 »