Author Topic: Fortifying the Water Supply  (Read 2515 times)

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Fortifying the Water Supply
« on: October 23, 2014, 03:01:54 AM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://tds.eqresource.com/fortifyingthewatersupply.php
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 03:21:56 AM by Riou »

Offline Sareb

Re: Fortifying the Water Supply
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2022, 05:38:10 PM »
I am having a very hard time finding the Jungle Moss. I read that it grows at the base of trees, but I am having no luck at all. I have removed levitate, crouched, and clicked on many plants to no avail. Wish there was a photo because I don't really know what I am looking for. I had no problem at all finding the water roots or mushrooms.

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2022, 05:45:55 PM »
I am having a very hard time finding the Jungle Moss. I read that it grows at the base of trees, but I am having no luck at all. I have removed levitate, crouched, and clicked on many plants to no avail. Wish there was a photo because I don't really know what I am looking for. I had no problem at all finding the water roots or mushrooms.

You have to use the Forage skill to get this, believe you can also buy it in bazaar if anyone is selling it

If you are a class without Forage you have to get the AA ability "Foraging" in the General Tab to get the skill

Offline Sareb

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2022, 03:24:59 PM »

Thank you. I finally figured this out. I had to buy the foraging AA, then tried until I hit skill 36; that was when I finally got some moss. I was at the base of a tree along the central river loop.