Author Topic: Trophy of Duality - How is it made operational/functional?  (Read 2920 times)

Offline Catmandu

• "You did what?!"
Trophy of Duality - How is it made operational/functional?
« on: April 13, 2016, 12:50:51 PM »
Morning to all,
After completing Enslaver of Souls, I received a Trophy of Duality with some nice specs. However it does not appear to be an item that is activated or added into a slot. How do you get it to integrate into my stats, or is it something that just needs to be in my inventory? Attempting to click on it does nothing.
Help would be much appreciated!
Timbu
n“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me & through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing."

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Re: Trophy of Duality - How is it made operational/functional?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 04:41:56 PM »
For trophies they go into your personal house then are activated there, once activated they will be found in the tribute window for personal trophy.

Some Trophies are guild ones, idk offhand which this one is, those are same except go in your GH.

Offline Kaedyn

Re: Trophy of Duality - How is it made operational/functional?
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 10:54:11 AM »
You can use 4 trophies currently if you own a house.

If you finish the CotF, TDS and TBM collections .. you end up opening up more slots for trophies. then you can go back and do older progression like RoF and get a bunch of trophies to put in your house.

the bonuses they provide may not seem like a lot, but once you have 7 trophies running they do add up nicely.

Offline startrek41

• Premium Member