Comments - Older Guides > Empires of Kunark

Sneaky Sarnak

(1/3) > >>

Riou:
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://eok.eqresource.com/sneakysarnak.php

Dataa:
Anyone has better way for non-FD class to hail and not get into fight for this step?
seems once evac, the buff will disappear.

Speak with the sarnak 0/1 (Scorched Woods)
Right-Click the Stupefying Sarnak Pheromones, and Hail Sarnaks at the Fort, some will attack, eventually one will give bracketed say text, go through it

Riou:

--- Quote from: Dataa on November 19, 2016, 06:53:07 AM ---Anyone has better way for non-FD class to hail and not get into fight for this step?
seems once evac, the buff will disappear.

--- End quote ---

Other things that might work is someone with Memblur/Mez or Ranger memblur knockback roots maybe, otherwise prepare to kill them

Lasii:
Another way I found to get the correct hail on the Sarnaks, is when they are engaged, spam hail them then when you see text, say help and you get point

Lenny:
I did not understand exactly how to get this done.. I got dead many times trying to do so without fighting. I went back and got a new potion for all my toons (4 box) and decided heck I am just going to use the kill them method then. RAIDs were gonna start soon so I didn't want to pop the new potion. I pulled two mobs and spam hailed them anyways. It turns out, you do not even need to have this potion on for the hail to work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version