Welcome to the EQ Resource Forums. We ask you to take a few minutes to read the following before making use of these forums.
1. Make an effort to post clearly. We understand English may not be some peoples first language and we do not expect perfection, merely effort. Try not to use chat room abbreviation ("u", "r", "y", etc). "Walls of Text" are a bad thing.
2. Discussions should be polite and civil. Trolling or flaming is not allowed. Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they are insertsomeflamehere.
3. Do not derail. Do not derail threads. If you want to discuss something else, make a thread about it and discuss it there.
4. Do not respond to posts that violate the rules. Your post will just be warned and removed along with theirs. If you feel that a post is in violation of the rules, report it and the moderators will deal with it.
5. Whining is not allowed. If all you are going to do is complain, do not bother posting.
6. Don't Swear, post racist or bigoted things and do not post NSFW things. We want to keep this site and these forums safe for work, library, family, etc. We have a general word filter, do NOT try to bypass this.
We use a Moderation system where bad posts get points, once you reach a certain amount you will be on a moderation tracker. Basically once you hit so many points you will no longer be allowed to post, probably even banned for some amount of time, or permanently for not following rules. Points will decay over time.