Comments - DBs > Items

Scroll: Valiant Defense

(1/1)

EQResource Item Collector:
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=150070

Eteract:
Is the healing effect from this spell increased by the Glorious Reflection line of AA? The AA description would suggest it is but the name of the AA may intend for it to be for the xyz reflection line only. I didn't see anything prohibiting this question in the forum rules and I didn't see this addressed when I searched. any redirect would be great if this is answered elsewhere. Thank you!!

Riou:

--- Quote from: Eteract on April 03, 2017, 02:18:49 AM ---Is the healing effect from this spell increased by the Glorious Reflection line of AA? The AA description would suggest it is but the name of the AA may intend for it to be for the xyz reflection line only. I didn't see anything prohibiting this question in the forum rules and I didn't see this addressed when I searched. any redirect would be great if this is answered elsewhere. Thank you!!

--- End quote ---

I imagine it should, it is still a really good spell for aggro even if not though

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version