Author Topic: HOME SWEET HOME  (Read 3965 times)

Offline tinkk

HOME SWEET HOME
« on: December 08, 2012, 12:39:37 AM »
 If you wanna see something special its on the cazic server, cedar country acres... 200 brimmingway Decore gh. It took me 5 weeks to tweak it, its my home away from home make sure to check out the 14 rooms/areas and dont let the dinos eat ya on the way in lol.. enjoy guys.

Offline tinkk

Re: HOME SWEET HOME
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 10:59:46 PM »
vinnie have you checked out the hovel yet? i dont do pics but its well worth the run.

Offline Vinney

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 06:01:27 AM »
I checked it out the first day you posted. Was great!!!! the neighborhood is also fantastic. I laid off posting cause I thought maybe I was a curse or I don't know what. Seems I was the only one posting. Was hoping others would kick in. But my toon on Cazic is camped there. Keep up the good work, please. You should be proud

Offline Vinney

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 07:12:06 AM »
Tinkk great job! Here is a tease to your Guild Hall. I don't think I could be able to begin to map it let alone I hope I found all the rooms. Please click slideshow, but best to visit in person. http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i411/Vince_Cordi/200%20brimmingway%20Decore%20gh/?albumview=slideshow

Entrance

Few of the Many rooms:

Saw very few of the original walls... very creative made a mental note of many ideas. Thanks

Offline tinkk

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 02:49:33 PM »
tec we call that place our club house, the Reunited Heroes gh is our guilds main hall. Its done in the same style but different i threw the hall up in 3 days but its also worth taking a look at it has a few special features.... hehe

Offline Kindelle

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 03:25:46 PM »
Hello. Been trying to look at t his guildhall but i cant find it. Was it moved?

Offline kirkisx

• Premium Member
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 06:03:03 AM »
not in the right place whats name of guild at least if you moved?

Offline tinkk

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 02:17:10 PM »
the gh is poofed a bug all my accounts lost thier places. the template is also gone and sony cant seem to help. i will be redoing the hall bigger and better this summer and will post. sorry all

Offline tinkk

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2013, 03:15:09 PM »
reunited heroes gh, reunited heroes village cazic server. this is the other gh i made not as nice as the decore hall but def has some eye candy... go take a look best i can do at the moment.