Author Topic: "Who Will Save Frostfell!?!", my Frostfell house  (Read 2070 times)

Offline Vlad Diszno

"Who Will Save Frostfell!?!", my Frostfell house
« on: January 07, 2015, 10:01:55 PM »
All are welcome to visit my house I made for Frostfell.
Drinal. Colonial Island. 108 Park Circle. owned by Meisterburger

I recommend setting particle density to high and opacity to 100%, NPC names off.
There is one spot inside at the top of the tower that larger races will have to sit in order to maximize their view out the window. Hint: Once you look out the open window and see the moon, center it in window and sit.
 If having a hard time even seeing the moon due to levitation, may need to kill it or try running at the window and see if can get the view when levitating right next to it.

You will need to use the command /leaverealestate in order to get out of the house.

Hopefully after seeing the house, its' title will hit home. As usual, fortunately, I had a lot of fun decorating it. Worst part is finding when I need to stop decorating because of not enough space.

Here's the link to pics of the house, hopefully you can visit in person sometime too. A few pics will differ slightly from reality, as I tweeked a couple things after I made the screenshots.

http://s1068.photobucket.com/user/Vlad_Diszno/library/Who%20will%20save%20Frostfell

« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 06:53:48 AM by Vlad Diszno »

Offline RBell63

Re: "Who Will Save Frostfell!?!", my Frostfell house
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 06:41:34 PM »
Wow, finally making it around to look at some housing and this was fantastic! LOVE the view through the tower window! VERY NICE JOB!

Rembinu