Author Topic: Monk AA path from now  (Read 11528 times)

Offline Dorillion

Monk AA path from now
« on: July 20, 2012, 07:21:08 AM »
Hello there ppl,

I just wanted to know if there is someone reading these forums that can give me some help with my Monk alt and his AAs. I am recently starting to use him again after my return.
He got 990 spent and 4 waiting he is lvl 87. http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2395437 is updated AA wise.
I use him for pulling and some added dps (it usually turns out to be AA afking dps if I am tanking).

So could someone help me figure out what AAs to get to get the maximum out of him under those criterias ?

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Re: Monk AA path from now
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 07:43:58 AM »
Burst of power for more triple attacks to convert to flurries if you're looking more passive, you can get Stunning kick, its hastening if you dont mind using it every like 10 seconds (i think it is), its nice damage if you do. Five point palm is also decent but more for burst time, Veterans wrath to get your melee crits up, infusion of thunder as well for burns, also the hasteneds and extendeds are all pretty good, mainly seems like you are lacking like half the ranks of passive dps and like all ranks of burst :)

The kick and punch AA if you ever tab over to flying kick tied with technique of master wu are nice as well, and the kick aa should boost anything that uses flying kick (the disc attack and believe stunning kick uses it too)

Finish out killing spree and enhanced aggression (attack wont be super huge or anything, but it will be some dps boost), twinproc if your weapon has some kind of DD's on it

Not really dps related but you should max hastened mend :P max rank puts it to 30 second reuse, it's real strong

Offline Nyni

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 08:35:55 AM »
there is a site called: Monkleybusiness.com which is a good source of information for monks ..

Offline Jaedo

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 10:16:18 PM »
its hard to get them to let you join the forum though :(

Offline Nedrom

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 08:31:00 AM »
If you have a valid email and follow the registration process and click the verification link in your email it's not hard at all.

We just don't allow signups without valid email. Too much spam.

The address is www.monkly-business.net (not .com)

If you don't want to provide a valid email, just create a new one, or have another monk sponsor you as a valid player and we'll approve the account. Who doesn't have a valid email these days? :)