Author Topic: August 20, 2013 - EQResource turns 2!  (Read 10465 times)

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
August 20, 2013 - EQResource turns 2!
« on: August 20, 2013, 05:58:08 PM »

Today EQResource dings another year! And what a busy year it has been! With EverQuest moving to the new release style, releasing content every few months, it has certainly kept us busy. Don't get me wrong, we very much enjoy what we do here at EQResource! A breather every now and again wouldn't go unappreciated, however :).

So now on to the good part - the celebration! First, however, we would just like to say Thank You to all of you reading this. We couldn't have survived the past 2 years without the support from all of you - our loyal fans. And a very special Thank You to all of our Premium Members - you guys keep our server and domain name online, Thanks!

To celebrate our 2nd Anniversary, we will be running contests over the next couple weeks. I apologize that the contests are not quite ready yet - keep an eye out over the next day or two for full details on the contests. We also have a new feature coming to the site. Something that has been requested by multiple people, and something we have wanted to have since our very first day. We are very excited to launch it sometime this week - keep an eye out for that as well!

We would love to hear from you guys! What have you most enjoyed about EQResource over the past 2 years? What site additions have you liked the most? Which have you not liked? What would you like to see? Feel free to Contact Us and let us know!

Thanks again everyone, thanks for keeping EQResource alive :)
 - Riou and Rorce

PS - Don't be shy, come say Hello in our serverwide channel! In game, simply type /join serverwide.eqresource:eqresource

Offline Nolrog

• Premium Member
Re: August 20, 2013 - EQResource turns 2!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 05:11:19 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EQ RESOURCE!!!

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 05:18:40 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EQ RESOURCE!!!

:) Thanks!

Offline Hafthor

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 09:58:54 AM »
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! Wish many more as this is the 1st site i visit when i have EQ questions on task and other things!!!

Offline startrek41

• Premium Member
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 02:25:52 PM »
Happy b-day.

I enjoy your site and love the maps and the info about the zones.
EQ is about change over time and it is endless.
Wishing you site years of endless updates.
Ha Ha

Offline william

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 06:08:34 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
YOU GUYS ARE DOING A AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!