General > General EQ Discussion

Toured Willow Bridge Woods on Cazic Thule - Fennin Ro server 11/16/2012

(1/2) > >>

Vinney:
Toured Willow Bridge Woods on Cazic Thule - Fennin Ro server 11/16/2012
Great Neighborhood, the vast majority of the houses are open and the landscape is fantastic
Being an Umpire I enjoyed touring the Baseball Stadium. Great how the different players combined 4 lots together.

Brimming area being the most decorated but was inspired to travel there by Vizier’s post on SoE’s forums. http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/coming-back-to-base-after-a-long-day-of-adventuring.1500/

The Order of the Reverent Mirth’s Guild Hall was fun trying to figure out the maze just to get to the door.
Was very enjoyable discovering the area and picked up some great ideas.
Hint to some builders…remember there are level one toons that tour, don’t make it so difficult to get to entrance to your house. We POOR level one toons have a mount but no levitation.

Kindelle:
Just wondering how the heck you place items outside of the plot borders

Vinney:
Some items hang over plot lines... then you get them as close to each other as possible.... this ball park can only be achieve on these 4 pieces of property....others are not aligned right. But the creator was pretty clever.

SplendidSplinter:
Howdy folks. I am the creator of Brimming Park, the Baseball Stadium. The parts are fairly well merged together. There's a way to move the Center of an object to the border as opposed to being limited by the leading edge. Credit must go to my Masters in the use of the Force, Sigils on Erollisi. I am Buenachica on the Cazic server most of the time, Cleric in Veteran Crew. Please feel free to check out Orders Regarding Bodyguard, aka ORB, GH as well as Buenachica's house and her father's Mage Tower and house interiors. All in Willow Bridge Woods, Brimming Village on Cazic.

Whisper831:
that is amazing thanks so much for shareing it I do play a lot in housing myself ever have time come out to Celestial Village on povar and iam there would love you to take time show me how you overlap that /grins

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version