Author Topic: September 28, 2016 - Illusion for All Access Members  (Read 2660 times)

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
September 28, 2016 - Illusion for All Access Members
« on: September 28, 2016, 12:06:35 AM »
As Norrathians prepare for EverQuest's next expansion, EverQuest: Empires of Kunark, we’ve found many adventurers reminiscing about the first time they saw Kunark and the strange and mythical beasts that inhabited it.

One such creature is the Sarnak. First introduced to Norrath in the expansion The Ruins of Kunark, Sarnaks are Iksar/Dragon-hybrids. Once servants to the Iksar, Sarnaks famously revolted and claimed Chardok as their own.

In EverQuest, players have admired the might - and the vibrant appearance - of the Sarnak for many years. Now, if you're an All Access Member, you can take on that appearance for yourself!

From 12:01AM on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 through 12:00PM (Noon) on Wednesday, October 12, 2016, All Access Members who log in to EverQuest will receive the "Visage of Chardok Royalty," which is a Sarnak player illusion!

Check this out and more in our EQ Calendar (Be sure to set it to your time zone [in settings on the Calendar] for your times!).
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 01:48:50 AM by Riou »

Offline Nolrog

• Premium Member
Re: September 28, 2016 - Illusion for All Access Members
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 05:40:57 AM »

Is this one per toon that logs in or one per account no matter how many toons I log in?

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 05:46:40 AM »
Is this one per toon that logs in or one per account no matter how many toons I log in?

It is 1 per toon you log in that is on an All Access account

Offline Nolrog

• Premium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 07:45:16 AM »
Awesome. That's what I was hoping. I guess I have to log every one in over the next few days.