General > Feedback and Suggestions

Spell Search

(1/3) > >>

bigbear:
Is it possible to add expansion tags to spells and a way to search for them by expansion in the spell search? I wouldn't worry about fixing this all the way back to HoT but for the 101+ (TDS/TBM) and future expansions would be nice feature to have.

thanks

Rorce:
This is something I would consider, but if I do it will only be for player usable spells (excluding clickies, focuses, etc). Beyond that, it gets far too time intensive and confusing.

Would this still be useful?

bigbear:
all i am looking for is the player usable spells. if i do a search for cleric 101+ spells i cant tell which ones are for TDS and which ones are for TBM. i can figure it out but if the advance search options had sort by expansion then i could just print that expansions spells. plus it would help returning players as well

Rorce:
Just wanted to give a quick update for this:

I've got the system in place to tag and search spells by expansion. I'm now looking for some volunteers to help us tag player spells by expansion (I think we have Berserkers, Bards, and Warriors covered at the moment).

As soon as we've been able to get all the player spells tagged, I'll add this as a search parameter on the search page!

bigbear:
how do you want us to tag the spells. just go to the spell page and in the comments section say which expansion its for? or is there a different way to help?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version