Author Topic: bug in game parse  (Read 2221 times)

Offline tolnor

bug in game parse
« on: May 27, 2016, 02:45:33 PM »
i have used game parse in the past and it would automatically send fight to eq but now it doesent seem to do that was this changed for some reason or is it broke

Offline mdh337781

Re: bug in game parse
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 12:52:01 PM »
Mine as well, I just downloaded it this past night and I cannot get it to log fights too. I sent a screen shot to a friend and he states his Gameparse looks different than mine? His apparently looks fine......

Offline Beimeith

• Premium Member
Re: bug in game parse
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 12:08:02 AM »
Under Settings > Send Options make sure you have the box "Auto send to EQ if [ ] damage" checked.

The number inside that box is the minimum amount of damage that needs to be done to a mob before it will autosend the fight to EQ.

The default value for this box is 500,000. This means you need to do at least 500k damage to a mob before it will autosend to EQ. Thus, if you play on a server like Phinigel where the average mob HP is in the 1-10k range, it will not autosend to EQ...unless you killed a raid mob that has over 500,000 HP.

As for your friend, he may be using an older version of GamParse. The version number is on the Titlebar at the top.