Author Topic: Rain of Fear Update  (Read 4543 times)

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
Rain of Fear Update
« on: November 24, 2012, 03:00:46 AM »
Rathe Big Killers has been updated to reflect the upcoming Rain of Fear expansion!

I'm expecting some fierce competition when RoF launches, so I'm asking that all kill submissions please include approx time of kill (with time zone pls).

Thanks, and Good Luck to all!

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Re: Rain of Fear Update
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 01:34:23 PM »
Velishan's Revenge has been added to the bottom of Tier 2, this is supposed to be a misc raid, not for progression, so it is at the bottom of its Tier

Offline Powerful

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 08:27:26 AM »
If Velishan's Revenge isn't required for progression then it probably shouldn't be listed. Also how does LR jump to #2 spot with only one win in T1 on what's probably the easiest raid in the tier? I'd think they'd be #4. I guess I don't understand what you're using for criteria as you have to beat all the raids, regardless of order, to complete the tier. You also might consider breaking T2 into two "tiers" since you have to beat all the non-Xorbb raids in order to do the Xorbb raids. There are seperate achievements for each.

Just my 2 cents on the subject.

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 01:19:08 PM »
The ordering is based on how most guilds go about the progression. I also look at total kill amounts for serverwide progression. In this case, it's kind of a toss up. Most guilds do Kael before CC, however CC does have a couple more kills than Kael gamewide. If that number increases, I will probably flip them around. But for our little server, the standard so far is SL > Kael > CC.

Mid tier flagging has never effected how RBK breaks up raid progression by tiers. Raids that require flagging are naturally at the top of the list (the final raids of the tiers to be completed).

RoF has been a mess so far for our server lol. Guilds are all over the place, it makes tracking a little weird for sure. I'm always open to suggestions, but please don't take offense if I don't implement them.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 01:21:51 PM by Rorce »