Author Topic: Necromancer AA Chat for The Darkened Sea  (Read 5986 times)

Online Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Necromancer AA Chat for The Darkened Sea
« on: August 28, 2014, 04:48:39 PM »
[14:23] <@Elidroth> OK.. so Necros.. time to step up to the plate!
[14:23] <@Elidroth> ok
[14:23] <Morulak> - Hastened Pestilent Paralysis
[14:23] <Morulak> currently at 60 sec agreed to add one more rank awhile ago
[14:24] <@Elidroth> ok
[14:24] <Morulak> - Embrace the Decay: increased counters cured possible addition of 'dispel detrimental'
[14:25] <@Elidroth> ok
[14:25] <Morulak> staying with that one
[14:25] <Morulak> - Hastened Embrace the Decay: recast time reduced. Currently 5 minute.
[14:26] <@Elidroth> ok
[14:26] <Necrotizer> Any possibility of bringing down the timer even further on Death Bloom? I have Death Bloom, Death Blossom, and Blood Magic, and the complaint in groups is no one enjoys how often I must med.
[14:26] <Morulak> - Hastened Convergence: recast time reduced. Currently 5 minute
[14:27] <Morulak> Spell version of Convergence is 30 sec so some room to work with without encroaching on the spell
[14:28] <@Elidroth> Death Bloom is not changing
[14:28] <@Elidroth> Hastened Convergence can work
[14:28] <Morulak> thanks
[14:29] <Morulak> Corruption Resist added to DMF to bring back its lev and resist bonus back and not something people block or remove.
[14:29] <@Elidroth> Necros win the Elidroth Lottery.. By that I mean I'm taking pain meds to deal with a toothace.. lol
[14:29] <Morulak> !!!
[14:29] <@Elidroth> toothache even
[14:29] <Berserker01> pain meds to deal with necros lol
[14:29] <Shennron> Yay for relief
[14:30] <Hayz> score one for pain meds!
[14:30] <weirdo> only for the toothache? or for the necros too? :)
[14:30] <@Elidroth> Did DMF ever get an upgrade on the spells side? I don't remember
[14:30] <Loratex> Can I have some I have to.go to dentist next week
[14:30] * strongbus /join
[14:31] <Morulak> We got perfected group and single.
[14:31] <Azrael> DMF has been pretty much the same for a long time...it's value used to be in the long duration + poison resist, but now most classes have perfected lev, and resists are capped
[14:31] <Morulak> Spell version is still just pr but everyone is already capped on that so tends to be no real benefit
[14:31] <@Elidroth> I'll discuss it with Aristo
[14:31] <Azrael> we just wanted a small amount of corruption resist so it's somewhat unique again
[14:31] <Morulak> thanks
[14:32] <Morulak> since someone already brought up mana regen issues for groupers.
[14:32] <Morulak> - Hastened Bloodmagic: more ranks.
[14:32] <Morulak> Currently 18 minute reuse
[14:33] <@Elidroth> I don't really want that one to be any faster
[14:33] <Shennron> afk a sec
[14:33] <Morulak> Just figured since that was the most painful to use it was a good way to get us back some.
[14:33] <Azrael> How about an extended blood magic, 1-3 ticks longer?
[14:34] <@Elidroth> I'm ok with Blood Magic how it is right now
[14:34] <Morulak> ok
[14:34] <Morulak> - Death blossom changed from the ooc requirement to something similar to Bucolic Gambit requirements. When death blossom is cast it puts a 60 sec buff on us that if the requirements for the recourse buff are met it then procs death blossom. Something like 3 swift dot casts in the next 60 seconds will then successfully allow death blossom to proc. SInce raiders don't use swift dots it basically is the same desired deterrent
[14:34] <Morulak> bad of ooc limit.
[14:35] <Morulak> OUt of combat, sorry
[14:36] <@Elidroth> Death Blossom is usable in combat
[14:36] <zilten> thing with ooc timer is alot of times it doesnt register right away that we are fast medding
[14:36] <Azrael> Bloom is, blossom is not
[14:36] <@Elidroth> I'm looking at the spell right now
[14:36] <@Elidroth> Usable in combat is checked
[14:36] <zilten> maybe it should be, but it doesnt let us
[14:37] <zilten> Death bloom is while in combat, blossom only when out of combat
[14:37] <Morulak> blossom requires out of combat buff to click it
[14:37] <Beimeith> Spell ID 41071 (if that helps)
[14:37] <Azrael> death blossom requires ooc regen + 1 to 2 ticks for server to sync before its clickable
[14:37] <Corvis> blossom was added because of the bloom decrease
[14:37] <Morulak> which is usually 30 seconds of no aggro, no debuffs like mark or enchanter debuffs on you
[14:37] <@Elidroth> ah yeah.. ok I see the flag now
[14:39] <Azrael> A followup question on embrace the decay - when increasing the counters, is it possible to add a small amount of curse cure? Something low like 20 counters, so it still requires proper curing classes for current content, but would give us a little leeway in older content
[14:40] <@Elidroth> I'll consider it
[14:40] <Morulak> Death Blossom or for Embrace?
[14:40] <Morulak> The death blossom change would go a long way for groupers but still prevent raiders from using it which is what you guys seemed to want.
[14:41] <Necrotizer> Making Death Blossom be usable in combat would help me as a group geared player.
[14:43] <@Elidroth> Death Blossom is staying the way it is
[14:43] <Morulak> ok
[14:43] <Morulak> - Swift Lingering: adds 6 sec to duration of swift dots. Currently 12 sec base and 24 sec recast
[14:44] <Morulak> probably an ask aristo
[14:44] <@Elidroth> You won't get anywhere on that one.. Swift DoTs are the way they are for a reason
[14:45] <Morulak> ok, basically wanted a way to increase group dps without impacting raid
[14:45] <Morulak> - Quickening of Death: additional ranks. No update since UF.
[14:47] <@Elidroth> I really don't want Pet Flurry chance going any higher than it is right now
[14:48] <Morulak> ok
[14:48] <Morulak> - Death's Wrath: additional ranks.
[14:49] <weirdo> with the plan for mobs to have more hp, but not do as much damage next exp, wont group necros naturally do more damage?
[14:49] <@Elidroth> I can give a couple more ranks of Death's Wrath
[14:50] <Morulak> - Lingering Death: one more rank.
[14:51] <@Elidroth> No.
[14:52] <Morulak> damn you pain meds kick in already!!
[14:52] <@Elidroth> Necros complain every time I even suggest that
[14:52] <zilten> it was a popular request now
[14:52] <Morulak> Basically already at the cap as far as stacking its more for solo and mana eff
[14:52] <Morulak> moving on
[14:53] <Morulak> - Hand of Death: additional ranks boosting the min and max effect. Currently 30% to 120%.
[14:53] <@Elidroth> I might do 1 rank of Hand of Death
[14:54] <Morulak> Ok, one other thing to point out about that is currently its level capped so that would need to adjusted to 105.
[14:54] <Shennron> Or higher for future expansions
[14:54] <Morulak> Next few requests go back to swift dots and grouping.
[14:55] <@Elidroth> yeah
[14:55] <Morulak> - Hand of Death* modified to work on swift dots for groupers. Death's Grip the recourse effect has "4: Limit Min Duration: 24s" would need to be "4: Limit Min Duration: 12s"
[14:56] <Morulak> Basically would like to get away from being so divided for upgrades to core class AA lines.
[14:56] <@Elidroth> That's intentional
[14:57] <Morulak> Kinda kills groupers
[14:57] <@Elidroth> it is intentionally NOT working on Swift DoTs
[14:57] <Morulak> normal group dps they are behind even with swift dots. when it comes time to burn since swifts cant be modifed they have to stop and remem all normal dots to burn with
[14:57] <Morulak> ok
[14:58] <Morulak> would you consider changing funeral pyre to work for swift dots then? same premise but much lower mod to it
[14:58] <Azrael> note that funeral pyre also increases mana cost, so it would be a cost/benefit decision for a grouper, since swifts are already mana intensive, but it gives them a viable option
[14:58] <Azrael> quite a long recast on FP too
[15:00] <@Elidroth> Look.. the things that exclude Swift DOTs do so for a reason. I am not going to change that.
[15:00] <Morulak> ok
[15:00] <Morulak> - Cascade of Decay: additional ranks increase the dot strength and boosted range of 200', 9 out of 10 times you get the out of range message when it procs.
[15:01] <illa> most item and spell procs were boosted to 300 range to avoid that
[15:01] <@Elidroth> Yeah that makes sense
[15:01] <@Elidroth> I'll bump up the range for sure
[15:01] <Morulak> thanks
[15:01] <Azrael> Thanks eli thats a big one for us
[15:02] <@Elidroth> I'll test out the DOT.. not promising any changes there.
[15:02] <Morulak> Lots of feedback requiring the group dps aspect. What kind of things would be on the table to help make Necros more relevant to grouping?
[15:03] <@Elidroth> Necro usefulness is groups is sadly our fault mostly
[15:03] <@Elidroth> we made group fights too short
[15:03] <Morulak> requiring = regarding
[15:03] <@Elidroth> I'll talk with Aristo about that some more, but we're not going to make sweeping changes to the class
[15:03] <zilten> anything you can think of/would be willing to add to help the grouping one?
[15:03] <zilten> ok, thank you
[15:04] <Necrotizer> The complaint I get, besides I take too long to med, is mobs die too quick for me to be useful in a group.
[15:05] <Morulak> going to move on
[15:05] <Morulak> - Hastened Dying Grasp: 2 more ranks. Currently 27 minute reuse.
[15:07] <@Elidroth> That's doable
[15:07] <Morulak> - Dying Grasp: additional ranks boosting power.
[15:07] <@Elidroth> Also possible, though I'll have to test out the numbers to get it where I'd want it
[15:07] <Morulak> ok
[15:08] <Morulak> - Self Sacrifice: Takes 25% of our hps and heals our pet with it (or some portion if thats to much) while also providing a 5 hit limit rune spell/melee buff on pet. Fast cast, 10 minute reuse.
[15:08] <Loratex> I have an.interesting aa idea
[15:08] <Loratex> Can work for al classes but ill let them choose which stat/abikity
[15:09] <@Elidroth> That's rather OP Morulak.. hehe
[15:10] <Morulak> if the pet buff is no go would you consider maybe a mana return to group instead for the sacrifice? making sure the mana didnt hit the necro
[15:10] <Loratex> How about a passive aa that increases all dot dmg in possibly the slot 3 section that is increased by a .0percrnt of our int
[15:10] <@Elidroth> Can't do that Loratex.. don't have a way to hook to your INT values
[15:10] <@Elidroth> Necros want to be mana batteries?
[15:11] <Morulak> no we wanted the pet heal tbh lol
[15:11] <Morulak> but the self sacrifice helps us use Hand of Death since Lifeburn is dead to you
[15:11] <Loratex> Like0.1 / .02 / 0.3 (ranks)
[15:11] <Loratex> I am on a tablet so wok with me
[15:12] <Hayz> wok... now I'm hungry
[15:13] <Azrael> Would be also okay with the self sacrifice being kind of a long cooldown hp transfer to target...similar to our pact of shadow line of spells, use our hp to emergency heal target (or restricted to pet is okay too), we seem to lack abilities that consume our hp, which previously has been a staple of the class
[15:14] <@Elidroth> Self Sacrifice can work, but I'll have to really play with the numbers to make it right
[15:14] <@Elidroth> 25% of your HP for a 5 hit invuln is kinda nutty
[15:14] <Morulak> ok
[15:14] <Morulak> even the pet heal would work with the recent changes, no rune aspect
[15:14] <Azrael> yeah, exactly
[15:15] <Morulak> - Frenzy the Dead: additional ranks increasing power of buff.
[15:16] <Azrael> important part about self sacrifice is really that it consumes a significant portion of our hp to do something... heal target, heal pet, recourse mana, adjust as necessary. 10 min or so CD
[15:17] <@Elidroth> Yes but.. that HP is meaningless if you're not in combat yourself..
[15:17] <@Elidroth> you'll heal that back without ever really being in danger
[15:17] <Morulak> we use it to proc Hand of Death mid combat
[15:17] <Azrael> yeah, it would be for use in combat
[15:18] <@Elidroth> I don't really want to upgrade Frenzy the Dead right now..
[15:18] <Azrael> for example, as a pet heal, it would be a backup replenish companion...which we would click if our pet is near death, obviously at great risk to ourself if it takes a huge chunk of our hp out too
[15:18] <Morulak> would you consider - Extended Frenzy: mutliple ranks to add additional time to "Frenzy the Dead" AA duration. Currently its 60 second duration.
[15:19] <Shennron> Any changes to pet dps will help in the group game.
[15:19] <@Elidroth> Yeah.. I'm not sure how many ranks.. but I'll do that

Online Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
Re: Necromancer AA Chat for The Darkened Sea
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 04:49:01 PM »
[15:19] <Morulak> and avoid being amplified in raids
[15:19] <Morulak> thanks
[15:19] <Corvis> New AA: long-duration activatable pet buff - adds chance to proc a DoT (or DD) to help with our group dps situation. possibly flag the proc as a swift to avoid raid issues
[15:19] <Morulak> - Lingering Nightmare: activated ability that places a buff to our pet which procs a large life tap attack upon successful melee attacks. Limited to some number of procs.
[15:19] <Morulak> corvis beat me to it
[15:20] <Corvis> yeah, some variation of those
[15:20] <Shennron> ^
[15:20] <@Elidroth> Hmm..
[15:20] <@Elidroth> That could be interesting.
[15:20] <@Elidroth> Let me talk it over with the rest of the team
[15:20] <Morulak> ok
[15:20] <Shennron> Ty
[15:20] <@Elidroth> I think we can do something there though
[15:20] <Morulak> - Death's Durability: 3 ranks adding 2, 5, 10% to pets maximum health.
[15:21] <Morulak> helps with the recent changes and avoids the mitigation issue aspect
[15:21] <@Elidroth> one sec
[15:22] <@Elidroth> Lingering Nightmare would have to have a residue or a long enough cooldown that it can't be sustained
[15:22] <Morulak> yes
[15:22] <@Elidroth> Same as before.. I'll play with that.. should be doable but I want to get more eyes on it
[15:22] <Morulak> -Bone Decay - activated AA, debuffs the mob to take increased spell damage (1500) to dots while also transforming body type to undead. 1min duration, 10-12min recast (shared timer with Fungal Decay)
[15:22] <Morulak> -Fungal Decay - activated AA, debuffs the mob to take increased spell damage (1500) to dots while also transforming body type to plant. 1min duration, 10-12min recast (shared timer with Bone Decay)
[15:23] <Morulak> since the two go together
[15:23] <@Elidroth> Are you guys feeling ok?
[15:23] <@Elidroth> You're actually suggestion things that benefit other classes?
[15:23] <@Elidroth> suggesting
[15:23] <@Elidroth> LOL
[15:23] <Sancus-Luclin> lol
[15:23] <zilten> lol we only do it so we can suck the life from them later
[15:23] <Azrael> ^^
[15:24] <Morulak> helps dots as well
[15:24] <@Elidroth> I'll put those in the Maybe column
[15:25] <Morulak> spell is 18 sec recast so would expect it to be more then that
[15:25] <Morulak> sorry lost connection
[15:25] <zilten> first part of request didnt come through Morulak
[15:26] <Morulak> - Scintillate Bones: aa version of our nuke if it didnt come through
[15:26] <Azrael> 1-3 minute recast, some damage portion so it can't be used on rooted/mezzed mobs without breaking it, but not intended for dps
[15:27] <@Elidroth> I'd prefer to leave that as a spell
[15:28] <Morulak> ok
[15:28] <Morulak> Can I ask what the new rank of Deaths Malaise doest?
[15:28] <Morulak> Does
[15:28] <@Elidroth> MOAR!
[15:28] <Morulak> Hehe
[15:28] <Corvis> Reluctant Benevolence - turn into a normal passive self-buff to avoid aura stacking issues with druid/enchanter (considering it now only procs from the caster's spells)
[15:29] <Morulak> Well our level 38 spell is 70% so our AA mirroed that but then it was reduced to 35% well behind the Knights version(whom never had a undead slow prior)
[15:29] <Morulak> Was hoping Deaths Malaise 4 could be brought up past knight version but behind enchanter again.
[15:29] <@Elidroth> I'll take a look at it Morulak
[15:29] <Morulak> shackle of spirit is our spell
[15:30] <Morulak> aristo gave us a new one for basically no reason that was only like 40%
[15:30] <Azrael> Is it possible to get an AA that modifies scintillate bones line? Extending the undead recourse by 1-3 ticks?
[15:33] <@Elidroth> Not without talking to Aristo about it.. lol
[15:33] <zilten> thats fine if you could bring it up to him
[15:33] <Morulak> Reluctant Benevolence stacking has been brought up alot.
[15:34] <zilten> was that in response to Azrael? Elidroth?
[15:34] <Morulak> If it was moved to regular buff verse song would that help the issue at all? or spells are just very limited now and its either reluctant or nuke procs
[15:34] <@Elidroth> Yes
[15:35] <@Elidroth> RB is in the song window on purpose
[15:35] <Morulak> so no means to help the conflicts with mana reverb or druid line?
[15:36] <@Elidroth> I'll talk with Aristo and see if we can work something out
[15:36] <Morulak> thanks
[15:36] <Morulak> - Flayed Flesh: passive or activated ability that increases the chance that our spell "Flesh to Poison" will proc "Burning Poison".
[15:36] <Corvis> thanks. would be great for groups
[15:36] <loratex> Can a /pause be added to it so it procs after they do?
[15:38] <@Elidroth> I don't have a way to increase the specific proc chance via a second ability. Proc chance can only be controlled within this initial application of the proc itself, or to ALL procs
[15:38] <@Elidroth> I'll add that to my list of new spell effects I'd like though
[15:38] <Morulak> Based it on the existing AA line Flames of Power
[15:38] <Morulak> that not working?
[15:39] <zilten> ^
[15:39] <Morulak> had another request for that line as well "Impel for Blood" for us
[15:39] <Shennron> ^
[15:39] <@Elidroth> Hmmm.. yeah..
[15:39] <Morulak> - Out for Blood: passive ability that increases the chance that our spell line "Impel for Blood" will trigger "Chaotic Power".
[15:39] <Morulak> was next on list
[15:40] <@Elidroth> Nevermind.. I'm losing it.. lol
[15:40] <Azrael> pain meds :)
[15:40] <zilten> able to be done then?
[15:40] <Morulak> toofs
[15:40] <@Elidroth> Let me look at that one some
[15:40] <Morulak> - Extended Embalmers Carapace: one or two tics duration added to extend the dps aspect. Currently 42 sec.
[15:41] <@Elidroth> I'm ok with that right now
[15:41] <@Elidroth> I'd rather not change the duration
[15:41] <Morulak> ok, any chance of splitting the buff to make it a possiblity at some point?
[15:42] <Morulak> Lots of times it pure offensive for us and would like to have the option even if later to have embalmers extended and small overcrit boosts added
[15:42] <Morulak> since spire is dead
[15:42] <Morulak> not looking for major boosts to it
[15:43] <Morulak> like one tick added now maybe 25% overcrit added some other time. just gives us optoins
[15:43] <Morulak> options
[15:45] <@Elidroth> I'm not going to split the buff
[15:45] <Memnoch9299> =(
[15:45] <Morulak> ok
[15:45] <Shennron> Can there be a recourse after the buff fades with overcrit
[15:45] <Morulak> - Extended Gift of Deathly Resolve: additional ranks increasing duration by a tic or two. Currently 60 secs.
[15:48] <@Elidroth> Sec
[15:51] <@Elidroth> I'll give it 1 rank of extension for now
[15:52] <Morulak> thanks, EC or GoDR?
[15:52] <@Elidroth> Gift
[15:52] <Morulak> ok
[15:52] <Morulak> - Hastened Gift of Deathly Resolve: currently 20 min
[15:52] <@Elidroth> I'm ok with that
[15:53] <@Elidroth> meaning I don't want it to come up any quicker
[15:53] <Morulak> ok
[15:53] <Morulak> - Passive Version of Gift of Deathly Resolve: x% chance that a nuke cast can proc "Deathly Resolve" - recourse is next dot casted twincasts(to include swift dots).
[15:53] <Morulak> realize this would be small %
[15:54] <@Elidroth> I don't know.. I'll have to think about that one. Not yes, but not no
[15:54] <Morulak> ok
[15:55] <Morulak> tying into earlier requests
[15:55] <Morulak> - Gift changed to work with swift dots. So groupers could use Gift and swifts for burns in group setting.
[15:56] <@Elidroth> I made it clear things that were exclusing swift dots were doing so for a reason. I'm not changing it
[15:56] <@Elidroth> excluding
[15:56] <Morulak> ok, had to ask lots of pressure from groupers
[15:56] <Cicely> Good afternoon all!
[15:56] <Morulak> - Necrotic Gaze: run speed immune pulling tool push: 24' up: 5' 60 second reuse or longer with hastened line added to reduce it.
[15:57] <@Elidroth> huh?
[15:57] <Morulak> pushes a mob up and out some distance
[15:57] <weirdo> i think its supposed to push back 24ft and up 5ft
[15:58] <weirdo> refresh of 60 sec for each pull
[15:58] <@Elidroth> No.. I'm not changing or adding new positioning abilities
[15:58] <loratex> We dont want to be snared when pulling mobs tgat cast snare!
[15:58] <Morulak> - Whisperwind: increased distance traveled from 30 units currently to 40 units.
[16:00] <@Elidroth> no
[16:00] <zilten> AA version of Mind Wrack, even if it does not hit the necro, or AA to reduce cast time on it to 3 seconds
[16:01] <Morulak> - Gift of the Grave: boosted spell and dot mitigation and/or possible removal/increase of the cap for max per hit. Currently 3% spell with 800 damage cap.
[16:04] <@Elidroth> Not a fan of the AA mind wrack
[16:04] <Memnoch9299> =(
[16:05] <Shennron> what about the hastening of the spell?
[16:05] <@Elidroth> an upgraded Gift of the Grave is ok
[16:05] <Azrael> how about at least reducing the cast time? it's currently 6 seconds, much longer than any other spell in our rotation, and with a 1 min CD and using a precious spell gem
[16:06] <@Elidroth> I'll talk with Aristo about maybe shortening the cast time and reuse
[16:06] <Morulak> - Swarm of Decay: additional ranks, pets have not been boosted since House of Thule.
[16:07] <@Elidroth> When an ability was upgraded last is not justification for it getting upgraded now
[16:07] <@Elidroth> But I'll look at Swarm of Decay
[16:07] <Morulak> ok, just always seems left off when Rise of Bone and Army get upgrades.
[16:07] <Morulak> - Necrotic Command: charm undead to lvl 100 very reliable long reuse.
[16:08] <Morulak> basically a weaker updated version of dire charm for undead
[16:09] <@Elidroth> You said that word!
[16:09] <Morulak> lol
[16:09] <Morulak> um just an aa charm
[16:09] <@Elidroth> Dire Charm isn't going to be updated.. so giving you even a weaker version of it would not happen
[16:09] <Morulak> we don't 100% charm though
[16:09] <Morulak> just a high magic resist charm for undead to 100
[16:10] <Morulak> can drop randomly like normal charm not a set duration
[16:10] <@Elidroth> I'll discuss it with the team, but I doubt it'll go anywhere

Online Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
Re: Necromancer AA Chat for The Darkened Sea
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 04:49:10 PM »
[16:10] <Ismel> Edict of command for necs?
[16:10] <Morulak> - Necrotic Dominance: adds strength to our charm spells making them less likely to break.
[16:12] <Narye> I'd like my charm spells less likely to break too
[16:14] <Morulak> going to move on from charm since seems like a no
[16:14] <Morulak> - AA version of Zombieskin: AA version of our rune Zombieskin with mana regen aspect removed.
[16:14] <Morulak> would be prior expansion version of spell
[16:15] <Corvis> a good reason for having an AA version of this is because anything that removes our HP (like death bloom/blossom) removes the zombieskin buff
[16:16] <Corvis> or if there is a way to have those hp removal abilities bypass the rune
[16:17] <Morulak> its the mana regen aspect
[16:17] <Morulak> thats why aa version removes the 11 mana regen to not conflict with bloom/blossom
[16:18] <Shennron> ^
[16:18] <@Elidroth> Sure that works
[16:19] <Morulak> - Mark Grave/Return to Grave: necro self only secondary bind that can be used in places normal bind affinity can't.
[16:20] <@Elidroth> can't be done
[16:20] <Morulak> =P
[16:20] <Morulak> - Healing Adept/Companion's Gift: AA line added to improve heals that land on pets.
[16:20] <@Elidroth> Places that are no bind can't be overridden
[16:21] <zilten> what about just a secondary bind?
[16:21] <@Elidroth> you don't have that?
[16:21] <Morulak> no
[16:21] <Morulak> just primary bind
[16:22] <Morulak> and no to pet heal help as well
[16:22] <@Elidroth> I'll talk to Aristo about the bind issue
[16:22] <@Elidroth> "healing" seems odd for a Necro
[16:23] <Morulak> don't want to do anything wizards or druids cant but would like a secondary means to bind self only. seems like they can bind anywhere with 2ndary stuff
[16:23] <illa> we cant
[16:23] <Beimeith> no we cannot
[16:23] <illa> same restrictions as normal bind
[16:23] <Morulak> ok
[16:23] <@Elidroth> Binding restrictions are in the zone definition
[16:24] <@Elidroth> Period
[16:24] <@Elidroth> Aaaannnddd.. with that
[16:24] <Morulak> - Spectral Benevolence: activated ability that will cause our pet to absorb a certain % of incoming spell and dot damage on behalf of its master for some duration.
[16:24] <@Elidroth> I'd like to say thanks to Necros
[16:24] <Morulak> Ok, thanks for the chat eli
[16:24] <Beimeith> pure casters can innately bind in more places than other classes
[16:24] <@Elidroth> As always.. PM me if you have more feedback..
[16:24] <Beimeith> but I don't know how that works
[16:24] <zilten> Thank you for the time Elidroth
[16:24] <Corvis> thank you!
[16:24] <@Elidroth> Or better.. collect all your ideas and run them through the CRT people
[16:25] <Morulak> xis is tough to get in touch with
[16:25] <Azrael> thanks for the time eli
[16:25] <@Elidroth> It's easy for me to miss a PM now and then.. the CRTs can pester me more easily