Author Topic: Windsong Sanctuary Zone Overview  (Read 10817 times)

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
Windsong Sanctuary Zone Overview
« on: July 19, 2012, 02:00:42 AM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://voa.eqresource.com/windsong.php

Offline Blabberpuss

Re: Windsong Sanctuary Zone Overview
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 10:45:08 PM »
How does one walk there? I have tried 'very carefully' and then I tried 'very very super carefully' and neither worked. Any suggestions?

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 11:34:36 PM »
How does one walk there? I have tried 'very carefully' and then I tried 'very very super carefully' and neither worked. Any suggestions?

The mobs have fairly low aggro radius, as long as you dont get too close they shouldn't aggro, the elementals, bats, and instruments and Alarans are the ones that see invis (to get to general areas), so for those you can hug like the regular animals that don't see invis to get around, the instruments also dont see IVU it seems

Offline Blabberpuss

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 09:50:02 AM »
I didnt' see any bats, elementals or instruments while trying to get to Windsong, I was in Resplendent trying to get to the pillars zone line which leads to Windsong. All the Alarans up in the tower were the only mobs I saw, most I did fine with reg invisy, but there are see invisy mobs up there too. What is the walking PATH to get there?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 09:52:25 AM by Blabberpuss »

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 05:42:46 PM »
I didnt' see any bats, elementals or instruments while trying to get to Windsong, I was in Resplendent trying to get to the pillars zone line which leads to Windsong. All the Alarans up in the tower were the only mobs I saw, most I did fine with reg invisy, but there are see invisy mobs up there too. What is the walking PATH to get there?

Oh getting to it :P, in resplendent there are the 2 paths up once you get to the 2nd to last floor, unfortunately there can be some or no see invis and that depends on how they spawn, like after zone/server reset or people killing them, you just have to try both sides and if both sides have see invis in them, well, it is train time hehe (or you can kill them with group and have them hopefully spawn as non see invis version)