Author Topic: Bard AA Chat for The Darkened Sea  (Read 5391 times)

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Bard AA Chat for The Darkened Sea
« on: August 27, 2014, 07:00:28 PM »
[16:30] <@Elidroth> OK Bards.. it's time
[16:31] <Jyve> Dissonnant Chord (aggro AA), we love it
[16:31] <Jyve> getting aggro, moving mobs
[16:31] <Jyve> hastened dissonant chord doable?
[16:33] <@Elidroth> doable, but not something I really want to do.. 30 seconds is good right now
[16:33] <Jyve> aye, np.
[16:33] <Jyve> can it be extended then?
[16:34] <@Elidroth> No
[16:34] <Jyve> know you don't like positioning stuff being too abused, but it IS good to line the odd mob up without bouncing?
[16:34] <Jyve> ok
[16:34] <Jyve> next, Decoy - a rooted Doppleganger pet with a large amount of HP that grabs aggro on what we cast it on (but doesn't do damage). (gotta look like the bard that cast it, we miss that aspect of the Lyrical Prankster)
[16:34] <Jyve> pull utility again
[16:35] <Jyve> a 'distraction' to a mob
[16:35] <Jyve> pulling, off cc'ing
[16:35] <@Elidroth> That's dangerously close to the tank's Projection abilities
[16:36] <Jyve> it is? oki doki
[16:36] <@Elidroth> I'll consider it but no promises
[16:36] <Jyve> cheers
[16:36] <Jyve> the invis+lev aa
[16:36] <Jyve> can that be split?
[16:36] <Jyve> 2 seperate parts to it so if we get hit, we don't lose lev?
[16:36] <Jyve> common request when it first went in
[16:36] <@Elidroth> No. The who point of them being together is it's a compromise
[16:37] <@Elidroth> If you lose one, you lose the other
[16:37] <Jyve> ok
[16:37] <@Elidroth> I think it was Ranger or Druid that asked for the same thing
[16:37] <@Elidroth> same answer
[16:37] <Jyve> Quickened Dirge of the Sleepwalker - was recently changed to a 0.5s cast (previously instant). Would like it to be instant again unless this is no longer possible.
[16:38] <Zaknaffein> Any chance to lose the lev, or seperate them somewhere if you don't want us to compromise, ie a group Invis that doesn't include Levitate? I have held back in buying the second rank atm.
[16:38] <Jyve> or was it always 0.5 cast and we couldn't see the casting bar? if so, can that be tweaked?
[16:39] <@Elidroth> It's always been 1/2 second
[16:40] <Jyve> then it was the casting bar we didn't see, when that got fixed we saw it? but that cast time can mess up other stuff for us. can a new rank be made instant?
[16:40] <@Elidroth> I don't like the idea of it being instant.. the cast time is there so you have to stop moving
[16:40] <@Elidroth> what other stuff?
[16:40] <Jyve> it's not the moving part, its the melody it can jam up
[16:41] <Jyve> but... nm, we can continue to work around it. moving on
[16:41] <Jyve> Lyrical Prankster - new model, your choice!
[16:41] <Qulas> Bards never have to stop moving to cast, just fyi
[16:42] <Qulas> cast times are just annoying and break melody
[16:42] <Jyve> aye
[16:42] <Jaerlyn> and can flat out bug singing, but that's a code issue.
[16:43] <Jyve> aye, not AA's as such, the insta cast was an attempt to get around it, but we can sort that out different time. lets move on
[16:43] <@Elidroth> I've been staying away from adding more swarm pets for the most part
[16:43] <@Elidroth> hmmm
[16:44] <Jyve> just a new rank, you get to have fun with a new model.
[16:44] <@Elidroth> LOL
[16:44] <Jaerlyn> not more, just.. different look
[16:44] <@Elidroth> Can do that I Guess
[16:44] <Jyve> the flying monkeys of doom(tm) are uber cool
[16:44] <Jyve> that was a 'fun' one. moving on...
[16:45] <DKWildz> brownies!
[16:45] <Jyve> last year we asked about a group 'force a proc' ability and got a 'not a chance' can we see a self version of that?
[16:45] <Jyve> know you don't like imbued ferocity is it for ranger? causes lag
[16:45] <Jyve> so rather than "proc for (x) time" have a buff that has... 5(more?less?) counters, that get eaten up as swinging. force a proc. done
[16:46] <Jyve> that possible/viable?
[16:46] <Jyve> and would it help server load ?
[16:46] <@Elidroth> self only is doable
[16:46] <Jyve> would be appreciated! ta
[16:46] <Jyve> Extended Bladewhirl (Dance of Blades proc) - currently lasts 36 seconds
[16:46] <Jyve> MOAR!!!!
[16:47] <Jyve> we want moar! we like moar! moar duration! moar often! moar!
[16:47] <Jyve> *ahem*
[16:47] <Jyve> an increase in the duration OF the ability preferred now than a recast (as that seems very decent
[16:48] <@Elidroth> I'll consider it. No promises.
[16:48] <Jyve> atm, it's 12m recast, bringing that down with aa's to 10min to match others would be good too
[16:48] <Jyve> ok
[16:48] <Jyve> ta
[16:49] <Jyve> now, Baldric's Symphony Medly, activated, something along the lines of that Horn of Unity.
[16:49] <Jyve> it's a bit paragon liek
[16:49] <Jyve> but as bards, we're pumping
[16:49] <Jyve> know you don't like TOO much end/mana/hp regen, but a few people liked the item clicky and thought it was bard like
[16:49] <Jyve> a pulse aa ability
[16:50] <Zaknaffein> Crescendo in the form of an AA?
[16:52] <Aldryn> That's Sionaches, Zak
[16:52] <Aldryn> Silly goose
[16:53] <@Elidroth> Sorry Jyve.. the Horn of Unity effect isn't something I want to give out
[16:53] <Jyve> fair enough, was a common request. np
[16:53] <Jyve> (that WAS an uber cool item! Farm it slackers!)
[16:54] <Jyve> next, Extended Cacophony - currently lasts 60 seconds , it's damage caused isn't keeping up with our regular dots, that's not an issue, but can it last longer? AND..... consider increasing the % chance to interrupt spell casting. (that's hard to parse, but /something/ to add to it would be good)
[16:55] <@Elidroth> I'd be more inclined to increase the damage rather than extend it..
[16:56] <Jyve> I'm hearing from that bards. that would be acceptable!
[16:57] <Jyve> Hastened Quick Time - currently 10:30 reuse. One more rank would be awesome (30s reduction).
[16:57] <Jyve> nice round 10m
[16:58] <@Elidroth> ok
[16:59] <Jyve> and speaking of Quick Time, it's range is 100', FE is 200', with us dancing around scripts more often, can the range on it be bumped up for later ranks too please?
[16:59] <@Elidroth> I'll discuss that one with the rest of the team
[16:59] <Jyve> ta
[17:00] <Jyve> and back to recasts,Song of Stone, that's at 12mins, can that also be hastened up to bring in line with the others at 10minutes?
[17:01] <Jyve> low priority I'm hearing, but as it was brought up and with the other hastened, hopefully doesn't hurt to ask
[17:01] <@Elidroth> I think it's ok where it is honestly
[17:02] <Jyve> fair enough
[17:02] <Jyve> now, the biggies. the dps boosts
[17:02] <Jyve> Bladed Song - consider significantly increasing the damage of this ability. Very rough calculation gives us only 20k total damage for this ability IF a cleric doesn't get their reverse on
[17:03] <Jyve> though... hang on, I'm hearing different number on that. asking
[17:04] <Jyve> it is a great thing to have IF there's not a cleric also casting, which is common. but without, a bit more per hit, or longer duration? either/or/and/both
[17:04] <@Elidroth> I'll look into giving it a bit more
[17:04] <Jyve> cheers
[17:04] <Zaknaffein> This is for General AA, Are we going to see any more ranks for Extended Ingenuity?
[17:05] <@Elidroth> No
[17:05] <Jyve> tricky stuff that might be bard code(tm). can crit heal aa's work for bards? so a % chance for regen song to boost? (knowing it'd only be the hp part, not the mana part anyway)
[17:07] <@Elidroth> Not sure
[17:07] <@Elidroth> I'll have to look into it
[17:07] <Jyve> was brought up prior years I believe, but bard code always makes things fun. ta for looking into it
[17:08] <Jyve> personal dps...
[17:08] <Jyve> it's... could be better
[17:08] <Jyve> various things mentioned here;
[17:09] <Jyve> self only (fast recast) versions of reflexive retort (without the mana), or chance to extra damage selo's kicks, or various (overpowered) bellow aspects
[17:09] <Jyve> is there something we can do to A) passive boost melee dps, B) have not /too/ many extra buttosn to press for dps?
[17:10] <Jyve> if that's boosts on existing selo's kick (same button, ramp up dps, or have extra things to it. 'ballarina twirl attack') or a self reflexive retort, or... there's lots of suggesions
[17:10] <Jyve> and it's what's doable really. within our realm, without breaking other things
[17:11] <Jyve> is our melee dps a bit behind? many bards thing it is, and that's the aspect that wants to be tweaked up a bit
[17:11] <@Elidroth> some damage added stuff for songs perhaps
[17:11] <@Elidroth> flat damage adds that is
[17:12] <Warbane> Just an idea but - you could always bring back the relevance of a single target song via AA's, like johnathons whistling whatever - this could be a large proc rate modifer, flat damage modification etc, specific to bards.
[17:12] <Jyve> not for pure melee, but as song boosts, and something that helps the bards dps? cool. we want a bit more of a boost for us, not the group (that we appreciate causes issues later with/without a bard being present and certain classes)
[17:12] <Jyve> ta!
[17:13] <Jyve> aye, but that'd be for aristo, not an aa. but good point
[17:13] <Jyve> next
[17:13] <Jyve> 'a tune stuck in your head' for the extra tick whilst active.
[17:13] <Jyve> we like that. a lot
[17:14] <Jyve> the duration is solid for an event, and recast.
[17:14] <Jyve> but...
[17:14] <Jyve> a /bit/ more duration or faster wouldn't be underappreciated
[17:14] <Jyve> or wild idea
[17:14] <Jyve> the next rank of it (or another aa that greys out this one), shorter duration, (by far), but 2 tick extended
[17:17] <@Elidroth> I need a minute.. got a toothache that's killing me right this second
[17:18] <Jyve> kk
[17:23] <EverChanter> Should get a medical marijuana card for that :p
[17:25] <@Elidroth> I may need to go to my dentist for this like now.. this is excruciating
[17:26] <Ferriciean> take care of yourself, dude. we can wait
[17:26] <Aldryn> Uh oh :(
[17:26] <Shang> I'll lead the zerkers for you.
[17:26] <EverChanter> Toothaches are the worst =(
[17:26] <Aldryn> I turn into the biggest *halfling* for tooth pain so I feel you there
[17:26] <EverChanter> ^ he does
[17:26] <Jaerlyn> yeah, if you are in pain, go get it taken care of
[17:26] <Aldryn> lol
[17:27] <@Elidroth> give me a few minutes
[17:29] <EverChanter> Hey Aldryn...h1z1 get there
[17:29] <Zaknaffein> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM
[17:34] <@Elidroth> sorry.. not sure what triggered this
[17:34] <Shennron> Is it getting any better?
[17:35] <@Elidroth> somewhat
[17:35] <sojuu> it was the tater tots!!!
[17:35] <EverChanter> You chew that wacky tabacci?
[17:37] <Spedocd> I am sure it was dealing with us rogues.....I know I have a headache from it
[17:38] <@Elidroth> I've never felt anything like this before
[17:38] <Jaerlyn> then go get it fixed ;p
[17:38] <Shang> Hey. I just met you. And this is crazy.
[17:38] <Aldryn> Yeah, dentist that *halfling* up
[17:39] <Zaknaffein> gums or teeth? Coulda got something stuck in the gums from lunch
[17:40] <Zaknaffein> Lots of floss and mouth wash if so, otherwise Dentist and get root canal and some vicodin
[17:41] <@Elidroth> subsiding
[17:42] <@Elidroth> ok

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Re: Bard AA Chat for The Darkened Sea
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 07:00:49 PM »
[17:42] <@Elidroth> So..
[17:42] <Aldryn> You were just about to say yes to Bard's AE Frenzy of Spirit
[17:42] <@Elidroth> Hastened Tune in Your Head should have had 6 ranks. 3 minutes each for 1, 2, and 3, and 2 minutes each for 4, 5, and 6.
[17:42] <Starlight> lol
[17:42] <@Elidroth> There was a bug with it that was creating 2 conflicting AA
[17:43] <@Elidroth> I've fixed it.. so it should now be a total of 15 minutes
[17:43] <Aldryn> 15m reuse, 9m duration atm
[17:43] <@Elidroth> Interesting
[17:43] <@Elidroth> it shouldn't have been working that way..
[17:43] <Shang> Not for long!
[17:43] <@Elidroth> Perhaps more "If Bard" fun..
[17:43] <Jaerlyn> did you look at adding another tic? (so 2 tics added)
[17:44] <@Elidroth> Not going to add another tic
[17:44] <@Elidroth> That's been discussed at length for years
[17:45] <@Elidroth> But adding another rank of it to lessen the reuse a little more can be done
[17:46] <Rhymez> any chance of getting a line of AA's to reduce casting time from 3 seconds to 2 seconds?
[17:46] <@Elidroth> No
[17:46] <Rhymez> 3 seconds has been around since the begining of time. its becoming really limiting
[17:46] <@Elidroth> I'm not going to give you a way to twist another song
[17:46] <Rhymez> alright then
[17:47] <Aldryn> Neat, thanks. Along the lines of DPS tools, a popular one was a trio of new AAs, all low recast, medium stingle target damage with no additional debuff or effect. Bruising Bellow that scales with hSTR, Dextrous Blow that scales with hDEX and Cunning Jab that scales with hINT. Whatever "X" amount of damage at 200 heroic, 2X at 300, etc.
[17:47] <Aldryn> Would kind of provide somethign that scales with gear and +DPS factor is always welcomed
[17:48] <@Elidroth> I don't have hooks to scale damage based upon heroic stats
[17:49] <Rhymez> any chance of an AA that can spin the toon around 180 degrees? a quick way to turn around would rock
[17:49] <Rhymez> backflip style
[17:50] <@Elidroth> nope
[17:50] <Rhymez> aww ok
[17:50] <Aldryn> Funeral Dirge - Any chance on getting the DD that occurs on fade being increased?
[17:50] <@Elidroth> I just don't have that hook to set heading or relative heading
[17:50] <Jaerlyn> song of stone was metioned earlier... atm, it's total damage is about 40k. and change of getting the damage increased?
[17:51] <Jaerlyn> bah, any chance
[17:51] <Hakmer> Reminder #eqzerker for berserkers to get ideas in before we start
[17:52] <@Elidroth> Funeral Dirge - I'll take a look at the damage on that
[17:53] <@Elidroth> I can look into increasing the damage from Song of Stone a little bit, but it isn't going to be a huge change
[17:54] <Aldryn> As a pulling tool, would it be doable to request a type of Reprove AA? Something that provides self only mitigation/Vie for several hits? Something with a short recast timer in the area of 30-90s?
[17:54] <Jaerlyn> every little bit matters. thanks
[17:57] <@Elidroth> Hmmm
[17:59] <Rhymez> possible for a low cooldown high damage dot? something like 4k per tick, 3 ticks, 11s cooldown? poison/disease debuff mod woulld be nice on it also
[18:00] <@Elidroth> That sounds like something you should ask Aristo for..
[18:00] <@Elidroth> Anything activated from me should be more in the 5 minute reuse area
[18:01] <Zaknaffein> A chance of making a hastened AA line for Sonic Displacement?
[18:01] <Zaknaffein> Also, another rank to the Hastened line for Fierce eyes would be wonderful.
[18:02] <@Elidroth> I'm not planning on improving any of the positioning abilities right now
[18:02] <Aldryn> In terms of more personal DPS, would there be any chance of creating something that could accent our Selo's Kick AA? Currently 6s reuse, maybe something like a 10-15m reuse ability that cuts the reuse timer on Selo's Kick down to 2-3s for a duration of 36s or so? Ish?
[18:02] <@Elidroth> I'll do 1 rank of Hastened Fierce Eye
[18:03] <Rhymez> it needs to be an AA though. would be no good as a song. and it being on a short cooldown would give us something to use while cacophony and funeral dirge are on cooldowns
[18:03] <Rhymez> i just want the damage mostly. doesnt need a debuff mod on it
[18:03] <Rhymez> id accept a 30s cooldown
[18:04] <@Elidroth> I'll look into a Frenzied Kicks kind of idea
[18:04] <Zilten> How about AA version of our slow?
[18:04] <Aldryn> Cool, appreciated!
[18:05] <@Elidroth> Zilten - I'll discuss it with Aristo.
[18:05] <Zilten> ok, cool thanks
[18:05] <Zaknaffein> An idea to help Personal bard DPS via AA, an ability akin to the warrior's Wars Sheol's Heroic Blade AA, but for bards. Maybe not as powerful and on a shorter cooldown
[18:07] <@Elidroth> I'll look into that one.. Not saying yes/no right now
[18:07] <Aldryn> For some ADPS tools, is there any chance of getting an ability that has either a short duration or finite counter that adds raw damage to procs for the group?
[18:08] <@Elidroth> Melee ADPS is fine.. we're not really looking to increase that right now
[18:08] <Rhymez> how bout an unresistable 50k bellow with 12 min reuse?
[18:09] <Aldryn> I suppose that follows suit for an additional rank of Quick Time, too, yes?
[18:10] <@Elidroth> yeah.. no more Quick Time, but I am doing an addition rank of Hastened Quick Time
[18:11] <Zilten> any chance of AA versions that add damage to fire/magic and poison/disease. Similar to our fire/magic song? adds X amount to spells and dots using those resists, obviously wouldnt stack with the song
[18:11] <Aldryn> Kk, sounds good! Thanks! Is there any sort of chance on a Reprove AA for pulling? I don't believe I saw anything beyond your intriguing "hmmm"! :)
[18:12] <@Elidroth> I really would prefer to have spell ADPS go to another class
[18:12] <Jaerlyn> would you consider more ranks of destructive fury? (archtype AA)
[18:12] <@Elidroth> Bard is really good at melee ADPS.. I'd rather have Enchanters be the Spell ADPS when we get better functionality for that
[18:12] <Zilten> k
[18:13] <Lifeshriek> could bards get additional resist debuffs on bladewhirl which is activated from dance of blades AA such as poison,disease, and corruption please?
[18:14] <@Elidroth> I'd rather not just because I don't want a single class handling all the debuffs with a single ability if that makes sense
[18:14] <Zaknaffein> New AA for Snare and/or AE snare or a Group and/or self only DA, or an AA for self and/or group IVU.
[18:14] <@Elidroth> um.. wow
[18:14] <@Elidroth> lol
[18:15] <@Elidroth> You don't ask for much.. :P
[18:15] <Zaknaffein> :)
[18:15] <Tharkis> just make one AA that does all of that at once, and call it ZerkkinBard
[18:15] <Zaknaffein> Sounds good
[18:15] <Berserker01> lol
[18:17] <Aldryn> Any chance to create ranks to hasten Reflexive Retort?
[18:18] <@Elidroth> I will talk to Aristo about it.. we tend to work together when they involve spells/songs
[18:18] <Starlight> bards are already jacks of all trades, so just make one button that does everything and call it JOAT :) or make it randomly do one of all of the things :D
[18:18] <Zilten> how about a high damage bellow with longish recast 10-12ish minutes?, hard to resist
[18:18] <Jaerlyn> would you consider more ranks of destructive fury? (archtype AA) (repeated)
[18:18] <@Elidroth> I'll look at it Jaerlyn, but no guarantees
[18:19] <Jaerlyn> thanks.
[18:19] <Zaknaffein> We have snare and ae snare, along with group and targetable DA already, just wondering if they could be turned into an AA version of them
[18:19] <@Elidroth> Zilten, I'm not a fan of a big nuke AA type thing right now
[18:20] <@Elidroth> Generally not. Snare maybe, AoE snare not likely, DA no.
[18:21] <Rhymez> any chance for group/self ivu?
[18:21] <@Elidroth> No
[18:22] <Aldryn> Blade Dancers Battle Hymn - AA similar to deft dance but with 100% riposte instead?
[18:23] <@Elidroth> You should really ask Aristo for something like that
[18:23] <Zaknaffein> A new Self only AA to increase the base dmg of DD songs and also increase chance to crit as well
[18:24] <Zaknaffein> and/or
[18:24] <Aldryn> Noted, thanks!
[18:25] <@Elidroth> I'll look into that Zaknaffein
[18:27] <@Elidroth> I like the idea btw
[18:27] <Zaknaffein> Any chance to put some type of Runes, either Melee damage rune, or a spell damage rune into an AA for bards?
[18:27] <Zaknaffein> May be better off as a song though
[18:27] <@Elidroth> what do you mean?
[18:27] <@Elidroth> like the songs make the runes better?
[18:28] <@Elidroth> er.. AA
[18:28] <Zaknaffein> Wasn't thinking like that, but perhaps. Trying to think of what songs we do have atm that are rune like ~
[18:28] <Jaerlyn> oohh... that would be cool. group buff that make runes cast by the group bigger.
[18:29] <@Elidroth> I don't think I can actually do that
[18:29] <Jaerlyn> it's still cool!
[18:29] <@Elidroth> it is.. but in truth, I'd rather that be an Enchanter ability if I can do it
[18:29] <Zaknaffein> I was thinking more like a group buff, like glyph spray or some such
[18:29] <@Elidroth> sad I know.. but Enchanters need A LOT of help with things to do
[18:30] <Zaknaffein> but I do like the idea of an AA enhancing group runes
[18:30] <@Elidroth> BTW.. we're going to start Zerkers at 4:45 due to my delays due to tooth pain
[18:30] <Jaerlyn> i agree there
[18:31] <quatreh> 4:45 is when ? ( it is 1:30 am here)
[18:31] <Zflik> 15 mins
[18:31] <Aldryn> on Fierce Eye, for personal DPS, any chance of adding a recourse of Jonthan's Mightful Caretaker on the Bard only?
[18:32] <Aldryn> I understand that may be an Aristo combo
[18:32] <@Elidroth> I don't think you'll have much success there honestly
[18:33] <Zaknaffein> Back to Shauri;s Sonorious Clouding for a moment; Can we get that AA spllit into two separate AA? I have held off on getting rank two myself because I don't always want levitate when I need to invis
[18:33] <Zaknaffein> Chances are if not, I probably won't ever buy rank 2
[18:33] <@Elidroth> It isn't going to be split, sorry.
[18:35] <Zflik> can it be split into 2 buffs? instead of 2 aas then? i regret ever buying that myself on my bard as it is now
[18:35] <@Elidroth> I could I guess
[18:36] <@Elidroth> I'll look at it.. It could be 2 separate AA
[18:36] <@Elidroth> It won't be a single ability with separate buffs
[18:36] <Zaknaffein> I would very much appreciate that :)
[18:36] <Zaknaffein> would be awesome
[18:37] <Zilten> that would be great, alot of bards wont buy rank 2
[18:38] <Zflik> i bought it the first day it came out thinking it was going to be seperate and regretted not checkign the spell info first or else i would of never bought it seeing as all my guys have fairly long duration lev clickies from when needed
[18:39] <Zaknaffein> Any chance of making Harmony of tone into an AA?
[18:39] <Zaknaffein> dunno if that's more Aristo's department or a joint partnership to look into that
[18:39] <@Elidroth> So what I'll do is refund the original, create a copy that's just the invis, and a separate ability that's the levitate
[18:40] <Zflik> that would be perfect elidroth
[18:40] <Zilten> awesome, that would be great
[18:40] <Zilten> thank you much
[18:40] <Aldryn> Much appreciated, thanks!
[18:41] <Tutmir2> if not an Harmony of Tone AA a cast time reduction AA to the song itself would be helpful, similar to what was done with Requiem of Time
[18:41] <Kazanic> how about short duration fast reuse self only dps buffs. one-two ticks of low/moderate self only hundred hands on a one minutes timer, same thing for a self only small/moderate damage mod etc. Would give an active way to boost bard self DPS when we are focused on other things
[18:41] <Kazanic> when we ARENT focused on other things
[18:41] <Kazanic> sorry
[18:43] <@Elidroth> Anything that modifies songs/spells will have to be discussed with Aristo.. just keep that in mind
[18:43] <Zaknaffein> Something similar to warrior's Rage of Rallos Zek AA, for bards.
[18:43] <Zaknaffein> I think this was touched on earlier, perhaps having a counter limit to how many procs instead of a set time duration.
[18:43] <Zaknaffein> think it was at least for bards earlier
[18:43] <Jaerlyn> Would you consider an AA version of 'song of the deep seas' (it's a bard weapon proc)
[18:44] <@Elidroth> No
[18:45] <@Elidroth> Thanks Bards..
[18:45] <@Elidroth> Apologies for the disruption earlier
[18:45] <@Elidroth> As always, PM me your feedback and interests or send them to Jyve, who I talk to on a regular basis
[18:45] <Jaerlyn> Thanks again, elidroth.