Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Feedback and Bugs / Re: GamesParse 1.5.2.3 Error
« Last post by Mordigo on April 27, 2017, 04:21:24 PM »
application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor

i unistalled and reinstalled 1.5.2.5
Kor-Sha Laboratory Quests / Re: Infiltration of Kor-Sha
« Last post by Qnome on April 27, 2017, 05:14:41 AM »
In Step 4, it is not necessary to kill the four researchers in the room.  You can train them out of the room, then move a character there to get the update.
2017/4/27(Thu)
1. it seems patched, now need to kill 4 Researchers in the room to get update
2. The reward of this HA is Sathir Trade Gems x 100 @ level 105
Feedback and Bugs / Re: trying to download gamparse
« Last post by Xanolen on April 25, 2017, 12:32:06 PM »
yes same thing happends with both
Feedback and Bugs / Re: trying to download gamparse
« Last post by Riou on April 25, 2017, 11:12:02 AM »
on http://gambosoft.eqresource.com/downloads.php ? Is it on both versions of it?
Feedback and Bugs / trying to download gamparse
« Last post by Xanolen on April 25, 2017, 10:28:24 AM »
trying to download gamparse but when i click the link it says the application cannot be started. contact the application vendor any help would be great i tried turning off my anti virus and turning window features off idk if that helped or not
News and Announcements / April 24, 2017 - EQ Downtime 4/25
« Last post by Riou on April 24, 2017, 09:58:15 PM »
All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 at 8:00 AM Pacific* for maintenance to address a zone crashing issue. Servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Check this out and more in our EQ Calendar (Be sure to set it to your time zone [in settings on the Calendar] for your times!).

Update Notes:
April 25, 2017
- Guildhall anchors: We have published a speculative fix for this and continue to need your reports if anchors are not functioning correctly.

- The EverQuest Team
Frontier Mountains Named / Re: Delirious Berserker
« Last post by Derelict on April 23, 2017, 11:39:07 PM »
dropped amorphous wrist and a ring of joy
The Temple of Droga Named / Re: Master Kizzixik
« Last post by Battileur on April 23, 2017, 04:53:19 PM »
The spawn location of the place holder on the left is incorrect - it should be in the little dead-end cavern to the right of where you show it on the map, around the corner from the other two place holders
Feedback and Bugs / Gamparse Live Overlay Hiding (Fixed)
« Last post by blackbones469 on April 23, 2017, 01:55:42 AM »
Just started happening today. The Live Overlay is hiding behind every other window. Before it was always on top so I could watch netflix and whatever and still keep track of everyone's dps. Does anyone know why this is happening or a fix that I could use to get around it.

---For some reason I have to run it in admin now for the live overlay to stay on top of every other window/program---
Chardok Quests / Re: Hermit's Paradise
« Last post by Tiberion on April 22, 2017, 09:27:10 AM »
Finished this today without a problem. I got the Lore msg when i got the quest from Gwiz, but it didnt matter at all for me. (FV server)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10