Author Topic: EQResource Holiday Slots Mini Contest - Screen Shot  (Read 3230 times)

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
EQResource Holiday Slots Mini Contest - Screen Shot
« on: December 17, 2016, 06:54:21 PM »
This is a mini contest that coincides with our Holiday Slots!

Each participant in this mini contest will receive a code (via Private Message on these forums) for a spin on the Holiday Slots. The code from this mini contest will have much greater odds of winning a prize than the codes randomly handed out, so if you have your eye on one of the prizes you won't want to miss this opportunity!

To participate, simply reply to this thread with one of your most favorite screen shots from EverQuest! If you'd like, you can write a description or a story with the screen shot, but this is not required. This contest rewards all participants - Everyone who enters will receive a code with the same odds!

This mini contest ends at 11:59 PM PST 12/18/2016. Codes will be PMed to participants some time on 12/19/2016.

Note: You can use a website such as http://tinypic.com/ or http://photobucket.com/ to upload your image to, if needed.

Offline Brendanteske

Re: EQResource Holiday Slots Mini Contest - Screen Shot
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 07:11:26 PM »
One of my favorite raids. Phinegal Atropos!

I am Malkum [Ex], co-leader of the guild Syndication in the photo. Well...this was way back in the day! Leader was technically Moonshark (aka Worbane Sowbegger).

« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 07:13:43 PM by Brendanteske »

Offline Edrick

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 08:35:51 PM »
This was taken the very moment I received my Fiery Avenger, back in 1999. The amount of people that killed two dragons and a resurrected lich to help me receive the first "epic" weapon makes it my fondest memory.

Offline Tvaran

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 08:40:54 PM »
This is an older screenshot I took when I was relatively new to Everquest. I had my account and my fiancee's account logged into the guild lobby to sit around and get some buffs until we had time to play. So as I sat there, someone ported in (later we found out it was from a raid someone was running), blew up, and killed a bunch of players that were just standing there. Some people came back and asked what was going on and how the heck did they die while in the guild lobby. So naturally I took a screenshot, thinking someone found a clever way to kill players there, but as I later learned, this was just someone in a raid that ported to a populated area and accidentally took out some other players. Good times though.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 09:45:55 PM by Tvaran »

Offline Jondalar

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 09:02:47 PM »
Not mine but need more sinzan was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen!

For the video see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR5y_VpHp8o

Offline Thunderkiks

• Premium Member
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 09:44:14 PM »
It is really hard to chose a favorite. I have so many great screenshots from over the years. From fun events, great groups, beautiful scenery, and many others so it made it very hard to pick just one. This shot is from working on my shaman epic. I love wolves so this one was pretty cool for me, was between this one and the beastlord epic when the elders come out there too.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 09:47:38 PM by Thunderkiks »

Offline Lilyl

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 11:23:54 PM »
So...I was having some graphics issues...

Lily Light

Offline Moggster

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2016, 01:45:49 AM »
call me crazy but i always thought Original Plane of fear was cool with the ring of fire

Offline Dirtypaws

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2016, 11:46:12 AM »
I think the loading screen art for each expansion is fabulous! This one is my favorite.

Offline Kilzadi

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2016, 02:43:16 PM »
I really enjoy the time when the beta server is up. It's the only time when the rule book gets thrown out and I can do whatever I want. I really enjoy messing with afk people in PoK

Offline gotcharms

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2016, 09:31:56 AM »
Sad times :(
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 09:42:38 AM by gotcharms »

Offline Dirtypaws

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2016, 09:41:30 AM »
I think the contest for screen shots was ended already. :'(

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2016, 07:30:57 PM »
All codes for this contest have been sent out. Good luck!

We enjoyed seeing and reading about your screen shots :)